Friday 6 May 2011

Back to the forest again!

Hello Woofers!

Daisy & Holly back to see you again.

We have had a busy day today, Old Two Legs has been rushing around getting his work done so we can go on holiday on Saturday. He has been building stuff and making things and getting in one mighty panic 'cos stuff that supposed to arrive, didn't!

We have been down to the carriers twice with loads of gear and also we've been to The Farm twice!

The first time was just after we dropped The Missus off to have a shampoo and set and have her hair clipped. Why is it she can get an appointment in three days yet we have to wait over a month?

After dropping her off, we went onto the garage to fill up with fuel, then around the corner to The Farm.

I was a little worried about the place to begin with but Holly woofing and running up and down the path soon got me in the mood for some fun and games.

Off we went into the forest and I must admit I did go tearing off into the trees!

OTL blew the whistle, just to remind me that I should not go too far, which was OK by me as I don't want to have another scare like last time!

Back to the Forest Again!


We had a sniff around to see if there were any foxes about and while we were doing that, OTL got a call from TM to come and pick her up again!

That hour went very quickly!

Later in the day we had a longer run in the forest again and OTL took us deep into the trees where I am sure we found a fox hole, it was big but not as big as a Badgers Set, but certainly big enough for a fox.

We'll have to keep an eye on that hole in future!

We had a super dinner today, chicken, then afterwards we mugged OTL and TM for some sausages and  to complete the day, OTL gave us a good brush before we went off for our snoozett before going to bed!


Tomorrow, we have to get our bags packed , that should be fun, Holly can't remember where she left the bone!

See you tomorrow,

Luv

Daisy & Holly

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry .... OTL is going to buy you both some new bones!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if OTL took an armed guard with him to but fuel, I bet that hurt him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watch yer, wish I could bring some home at £3 a gallon.

    D&H, have a lovely holiday and look after OTL he buys you nice things.

    ReplyDelete