Thursday 7 July 2016

Sun shine all today!

Hello Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss April, Miss Wendy and Mr Freddy de Ferret here!

Wot a super day today! It has been sun shine from start to finish!

Old Two Legs was up earlier than usual 'cos he had some work to do that today was the last opportunity he had to get it all done!

Down on the beach we spotted a 'Pleasure Boat' heading out of the Medway and charging off to Southend on Sea for a day of fun and frolics!

Off for a day in Southend
Back home we left OTL to get on with his job list!

He was saying that tomorrow The Missus will be taking us out for our walks 'cos he was heading off to the Kent County Show for a day of photography all on his own!

He has said that he will take us with him on Saturday and on Sunday TM will be coming with us as well!

OTL says there are some ferrets he wants to show her!

Lunchtime the tide was in and I went in swimming, just to cool off!

What I didn't see was Old Holly Chops having a little paddle just to cool her paws off!

She said that the stones on the beach were too hot to walk on!

That's better!
 I couldn't find a stick for OTL to throw so I went in hunting sea weed! Trouble is, sea weed tastes too salty for me and I spat it out as soon as I got back to shore!

I think I prefer a stick next time!
Back home we collapsed into a shady corner for a snooze until dinner time!

TM is planning to go out to one of her 'Evening Crops' so that means we get to spend some time stretched out on the sofa chewing on a couple of carrots!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss April, Miss Wendy and Mr Freddy de Ferret.

3 comments:

  1. Evening little warm maties down by the seaside. It has been a lovely day. My mum got up early and did some work out front and in the back garden, she said she didn't want to bath until she got done with the dirty work. I wasn't too happy as it delayed my after brekkie walk. I see that OTL doesn't keep you lot waiting for your walks. Glad you saw another boat so that means you must nearly be all ticked out. I was a bit norty on my walk this morning, I spotted a mushed cadburys cream egg that my mum didn't spot and I stuffed the end of my muzzle in it so that it stuck on, she spotted me and took the muzzle off so that I couldn't lick the bit that was stuck on and she gave me a telling off. My mum has been in and out of the garden and up and down to the shops, so, we've fallen out a few times today. She's finished for the day now and we might go and sit in the garden, well she might I might go on a hunt for frogs to play whizz and hop. That Holly chops looks like she's enjoying her plodge in the cool water. I'm off to the groomers in the morning, boooooooooo hisssssss. I spose now that my mum has a clean garden she thinks I need to be cleaned up to go in it. Hope Mrs. TM enjoys her playing tonight, enjoy your carrots on the sofa. Have a lovely evening all. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little (always in trouble) Arch and Mr Nipper. p.s. Hope little Bella's cough is improving. xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all don't leave any carrot evidence on the sofa, enjoy your stretch out and nibble, even a little snooze as long as there is no evidence, hide the camera! You must be nearing the end of craft on the river, could be a surfacing submarine I suppose, I hope the people enjoyed Southend you must OTL to take you there for a kebab and stick of rock. Enjoy your day tomorrow and I hope we see some coos or sheep here next time, all planned for the Kent a County Show there were some road signs as usual saying expect delays but hopefully that man of yours will know a thing or two and avoid most of it. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! It must have been super hot on your beach today if Holly Chops got her feet wet. We had a lovely sunny day today too so I've stopped building The Ark for now. Little Bella's cough is a bit better today. She likes to pick up little stones and broken snail shells so the vet was not sure if she had an infection or something in her throat. Her antibiotics seem to be helping but we are watching her carefully. Bella got to wear a collar and lead today for a little while to prepare her for her first walk on Saturday. We Can't wait to show her all the sniffs and teach her about the tasty snacks left by the wooly 4 legs and neighing 4 legs. Hope you enjoyed your quiet, craft free evening without TM. Love, wags, woofs and licks from Izzy xxx

    ReplyDelete