Wednesday 24 May 2017

A Bitt Too Hot for The Ferrets

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret here.

Hasn't it been hot today? We were out this morning with Fred & Wendy and it was a tad warm then but lunchtime Eric and May were making so much noise that they got to go out but by the time they had got back home they were both feeling the heat!

They had a long drink in the back of the car then Old Two Legs gave them a cooling wash with cool water when they got home!

Miss May is not a water ferret and she did a big wriggle when OTL wrapped her up in a towel to dry off the excess water!

I had a great time on the beach and I managed to get a good roll in the damp sand, very cooling!

Right between the shoulder blades!
 Holly was doing wot Holly does best, catching some rays!

This is the life!
 Fred and Wendy had some fun digging in the sand but they got OTL to promise to give them a lift on the way back to the car!

Yeah! a carry along the top path will be just right!
 Now, we were pleased to see a Goats Beard plant in full bloom, the first one this year!

A Jack Stay in Bed until Twelve plant!
 Now, you know OTL is trying to get all set up with his new telescope? Well, last night he stayed up to look at the stars but it was too light, or not dark enough!

So, he has done a sneaky.

How about this picture of a star cluster and a cloud Nebula?

OK, so it's a picture of the sun reflected off a rock pool and the stars are reflections off the Sea Weed!
Fooled ya!

I think that the ferrets will be getting alternate walks down on the beach 'cos it's too hot for them at lunch time!

See you all tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Evening little maties. It has been a hottie today, I met up with Monty next door on my walk and he came and did the circuit again with me, by the time we got home we were both pooped. We met up with Storm but Monty is scared of Storm cos he's so big, now if Monty only knew but Storm is a softie and he gets quite scared of other dogs. I like Storm cos he lets me stand underneath him, so it's quite shady when the sun is out. I had a lazy morning cos I was on guard duty this afternoon. Tomorrow both my mum and my boy will be home. Well you did fool me cos I really thought that was a picture of the sky, now I've read about this alien building and I thought OTL had managed to get a squizz of it thru his scope. Loved todays pictures. I know how them ferrets feel in the heat and poor little things getting wetted. I'm going to the groomers on Friday so I suppose I'll get wetted there .............. boooooooo. Right it's scoff time here so have a good evening there and happy star gazing. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and Mr Nipper xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have been to have a Habitation Check on our Motorhome so went to Battle Abbry on the bus, it started out very warm but the the clouds rolled in still it wasn't cold. Anyway it showed the fridge, cooker, water heater, toilet and shower work, we knew that already, the windows open, the roof opens, hey ho, part of the buying it agreement, needed like a car MOT test, we even bought a collapsible bucket so our total spend was £6.00. The roll in the sand looks nice but keep,the sand out of your claws or you will have sore feet and the vet will be able to buy himself/herself another holiday. Hope the little ones keep cool they will soon be having ice packs in their beds again. That did look like the sky but I didn't think the scope would be ready yet for a public viewing. Archie has a good idea, get a tall friend and keep in the shade xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete