Sunday 24 September 2017

A day for packing!

Yo! Woofers!

Us again, Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret!

OK, first things first..............................sooooooory Miss Millie, I dunno why I put Miss Molly maybe it was a sort of Miss Milly Molly Moo!

You know, we know a ferret with that name!

Today it has been a 'packing day' 'cos we are heading off home tomorrow. The Missus has been moving all her craft stuff from the awning into the caravan, on the bed actually and the poor ferrets have bee moved to the back of the car!

The back door of the car is open and the ferrets have been having fun watching the comings and goings of everyone on site setting up or shutting down!

It's a good job these Two Legs can't speak ferret or Freddy and Eric would get reported for saying rude things!

TM has been giving her orders, as usual, OTL hasn't been listening, as usual!

Lunchtime TM got out some bacon and six rolls meaning to make some bacon rolls. OTL headed off to take the ferrets for a walk before lunch.

He got back to TM mumbling some dark and terrible curse upon the gas cooker 'cos it had burnt three of the rolls.

'Don't worry' says OTL, there is another three in the pack.

TM looks of all sort of sheepish and says 'No there isn't, I burnt them earlier'!

So, OTL has been trying to eat his Bacon Rolls, trouble is, the rolls are too hard to bite into and the bacon is like roof slate! He now is getting worried 'cos he thinks the very expensive bridge he had put in might just shatter into a thousand pieces!

I think we are going out for some 'Fish & Chips' tonight!

The awning is now taken down and packed away in the back of the car with the ferrets!

I think Holly and I will be left in the caravan when OTL heads off to get dinner tonight!

Last night was good, the Plawns were super and the Plawn Clackers were very nice, in fact Holly and I made little pigs of ourselves and kept asking OTL for another one!

In the end he said 'no' and called us greedy! Us! Greedy? Never!

One good thing about tomorrow, it won't take us very long to get home, I reckon three hours maximum, unlike the journey back from Gretna!

Hey, sorry to hear that Michael gas got Sue's cold. You know a could doubles in intensity as it gets passed on, so Michael's cold is twice as bad as Sue's! 

All together now...............................................................................Poor Michael, aaaaaaaaah!

See you all tomorrow when we get home!

Bye bye for now.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

4 comments:

  1. Evening little maties. It's a shame when a holibob comes to an end but it's nice to get home and in your own bed, or at least that's wot my mum says, cos I've not been on a holibob yet .... my mum reckons one day she'll take me on one. I'm not sure I could do all this packing lark though. I hope OTL doesn't forget about the ferrets being in the boot and pack things on top of them. I'd love to hear wot Eric and Freddie were saying. I bet you'll all enjoy your fish n chips tonight, shame about the bacon rolls though. Hope you all have a very safe journey home tomorrow. We'll all say aaahhhh for Mr Sue and his cold here, I know us chaps suffer more than the wimin. Enjoy your last night on holibobs. I've got one more early morning to go then I can have a lay in on Tuesday. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and Mr Nipper xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see your post last night so thought you too busy or the typing machine had been packed away so wasn't worried but you were here all the time, silly me, must be my cold! The ferrets in the car with the awning sounds dangerous I hope they were remembered in time, now because I am so late reading it I shall feel responsible if they get squished or end up like kebabs 😭 😭 😭. Michael said he will reply to you and Archie himself so I will say no more about his own version of this cold? Hope the journey was pleasant with no stow away pheasants, have a nice snooze and maybe some nice dinner to celebrate your home coming. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only did five so here is the sixth. X

    ReplyDelete