Thursday 14 September 2017

A day of sunshine and rain!

Hello Woofers!

It's Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret again!

Well, last night it was a lot less noisy than the night before! We all got a good nights sleep, except when Old Two Legs was having a coughing fit!

Of course, then there was The Missus marching up and down the caravan going for a wee and getting all inspired and plonking about with jars of chemicals and bits of card and paper!

Today TM had told us all that today she would be 'Crafting' which normally means inky fingers and spots on the end of her nose that normally end up being a bright orange!

Just to help OTL, we were walked around the field by TM who didn't want us to hang about doing our business, so it was a case of a 'Three Legged Wee' on the run!

Then the sun came out and the ferrets decided they wanted to spend the day in the awning!

After getting all that sorted OTL clipped our lead onto me and collected Miss Wendy and Freddy and headed off around the field again!

We left Holly in the caravan 'cos she has got a grumbly tum and didn't need a second walk!

After getting back May and Eric were jumping up and down wanting to get out for their walk as well!

This was great, I got three walks around the field, loads of sniffs and I got to chase some of those daft pheasants!

Bozo Birds on the run!
Back at the caravan OTL has been checking the jacks on the caravan 'cos all this marching up and down by TM means the jacks keep settling further into the earth!

To give you an idea of what it is like, here is a van down the site a bit, you can see the problems we have 'cos our caravan is longer than this one!

Ours is about the same!
I think that if we come here again OTL will make sure he gets one of the flat pitches!

We were going to Monkey World but they don't let woofers in and won't allow any woofers to be left in any vehicle in their car park!

Well done to them but that means Monkey World is out this year!

We plan to get down the beach tomorrow but that will mean going down a toll road!

That should be fun!

With any luck we will find a dinosorarse and get it named after us, Woofasorus?

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Evening maties. Glad the weather has been better today, our weather has been better as well. My mum read a suggestion on the Monkey world page, it said to enquire at local kennels about kennelling woofers for while your TL's visit, don't know if OTL and Mrs TM would consider that or if you and Holly chops would fancy that ....... I know I wouldn't go into a kennel, I don't mind visiting a vet but going into a kennels is not something on my wishlist. Now I've been in a bit of bother today ...... my mum took me for a walk and I visited Brenda up at the sweet shop for cuddles and treats but when we got home, I insisted on going into the garden ....... well I decided to have a slide around the garden and then have a good roll, I've been clean enough for too long. My mum was jumping up and down, my boy had tears rolling down his cheeks and when I came in I was a tad muddy and I had a green moustache ..... I thought I looked quite good but seems my mum wasn't impressed....... well tough cos it's 5 weeks before I get a bath again!!!!! Sorry to hear Holly has a grumbly tum, hope it gets better very soon. I reckon she said she had a grumbly tum cos she didn't want to get turfed out for the day. Still good to see you had a lot of fun chasing them peasants. Glad the ferrets are having a good time. My mum says she hopes Mrs TM is going to show pictures of her makes. Lovely pictures but it looks like that caravan is about to take root in the ground. Good luck hunting the dinosorarse tomorrow, hope you don't come across and narglsorarse. Have a lovely evening and paws crossed the weather is good for you tomorrow. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little ( will have his own sorarse if he keeps rolling in mud) Arch and Mr Nipper xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good about your quieter night except for the usual inconveniences perhaps it should be two legs in the awning there must be toilets on site for TM to use and the four legs could stretch out a bit. Now I heard about Archie and his wee walk in the garden, he is definitely not flavour of the month or year even but then Archie is Archie! That caravan doesn't look very good for sleeping in being at that angle it needs more wheels on it in my opinion but then I don't know much about caravans and our van has a wheel in each corner. Seems we might be seeing a few gems from TM just a little taster would be very nice. Pity about Monkey World looks like they either go in separately or not at all, we went there and enjoyed it very much. Good luck in finding dinosaurs as long as they aren't too big to fit in the car and I hope the weather is kind to you, have fun big hugs xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete