Sunday 22 October 2017

Happy Birthday Daisy & Holly!

Hello Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret here again!

Now, guess wot day it is?

It's our birthday, Holly and I are nine years old today!

As a special treat we got to stay in bed a little longer and we got first pick of Old Two Legs Choc Chip Cookies!

We didn't get any more than normal, it was just that we got to choose!

It has been a busy couple of days, on Friday we had to take The Missus to her 'Master Class' where she was demonstrating Advanced Glitter Sloshing!

Glitter Shoshers 'R' Us!


She was teaching all the ladies and she even set some 'Homework'!

There will be an hours Homework, so pay attention!

She can be a hard task master, as OTL will tell you but it is amazing just how attentive those ladies can be when TM cracks the whip!
 
Pay attention at the back!

Friday we went exploring with OTL and discovered a 'Country Park where us woofers were allowed off our leads!

It was great fun charging around chasing rabbits and squirrels!

Here be squirrels and stuff!
Of course I was on the lookout for squirrels cos they are so much fun to chase. Holly was more interested in the rabbits!

OTL caught me doing a 'Pose' looking for squirrels to chase, I look all of eight years and 364 days old!

Me, looking Good!
As we went around the park we came across a bunch trying to do 'Dog Training'! I mean, why do they want to train us? Holly and I ran over, did a couple of 'Come on and chase us' woofs and the whole class fell about!
SSSSSiiiiTTTT!

We thought it was a great laugh and OTL said that we didn't belong to him and walked off!

Saturday it was the same again with TM, more glue slooshing and homework!

Mind you, Freddy and Miss Wendy came along and said hello to everyone!

Freddy getting the 'Star' treatment!









Miss Wendy having a cuddle with OTL!

It had been a long day and even Holly Chops was tired, you could tell that cos she fell asleep on the way home!
'm inspecting the inside of my eyelids!

Today we have been visiting Holly's first family. We said Hello to everyone and enjoyed a super steak lunch. I was out looking for squirrels again while Holly had fun chewing on some acorn which OTL made her spit out!

We had a super day and got back to the caravan to do packing cos tomorrow we are heading home!

See you again soon!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

3 comments:

  1. Evening little maties. A very happy birthday to you and Holly chops, you don't look a day over 4 years either of you. Glad to hear you had a bit of fun at the dog training thingy, I bet you showed them woofers just how to be good woofers. Hope you and Holly both got a bit of steak today as an extra special treat for your birthdays. Did Wendy and Freddy do any demonstrating at that glitter sloshing workshop? I've had a very interesting day today. My mum overslept and she was supposed to be at work at 5 but she didn't wake up until 20 past 5, so she got dressed and let me in the garden while she put her boots on ........ Well I found this spikey ball up the end of the garden and do you know, it had a growler ......... well I gave it a sniff to see which end was which and which end was the growly end and guess wot, it poked my sniffer with this sharp thingys that it had all over it. Well I growled back at it and I had another sniff and it poked me again and made me jump, so I growled back again and sniffed again and it poked me again, my mum was calling me ......... she called out biscuit, she called out breakfast, she called out dinner, she called out 13 course banquet but I was much too busy trying to get a decent sniff. My mum came marching up the garden, then I think she recognised the spikey ball cos she was calling it names ...... now it didn't answer to sodov, or peaseov or even phucov .... so I reckon it wasn't the Russian she thought it was. Maybe she should have tried bugarov but since she was late for work she couldn't wait any longer so she picked me up and carried me in. Now the bad news is, when she got home from work, she got the flea stuff out and put it on me ......... she reckons those spikey balls have lodgers. My mum was doing glue sloshing yesterday with Marianne, now I inspected Marianne's bags for goodies and guess wot I found .. I found some foil cos Marianne had been eating her brekkie on the way here ....... my mum told me off and called me a tealeaf. Wot a shame you've got to do packing again, you and Holly seem to do lots of packing, how do you manage to make sure you get all your treasures packed. Hope you all have a lovely evening with lots of birthday muggings. Loved the pictures. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and Mr Nipper xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthdays lovely woofers ❤️ ❤️ and I hope the steak came your way 💋 💋. Did you take charge of the dog training course, you could show them how things are done in Kent. Looks like TM had two fantastic days with the glittering gang, lots of happy faces, well done. I bet you wished you had come across that spikes growling ball but I don't suppose you would like the flea stuff either so perhaps not. The park was a good find, it looks like the weather was kinder as well. Happy packing, don't leave anything behind even if they did want a ferret or two OTL wouldn't leave them anywhere. More likely to forget TM, he could always order some of those microwave meals! Have a happy safe journey home xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to our favourite woofer friends. Lots of sniffs and licks from Izzy,Hamish,Bella,Tommy,Genie,Lady and Molly De Cat xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete