Saturday 2 December 2017

It's all getting closer!

Hi Woofers!

Us again, Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret!

Well now, out we went first thing this morning and it was almost balmy weather! I mean, like, NO WIND!

And I'm not talking about Holly's problem!

The sea was flat with barely a wave and at times the sun poked it's  head around the clouds!

Today The Missus pinched the little car to take all her stuff up the village hall for a Master Class. It really amazes us just how much she takes and then doesn't come back with more than three cards!

We had fun at home. Old Two Legs finally managed to clear a space in the lounge and set about putting together a 'set' so he can take a picture for us to use on our Christmas Card, like wot we always do each Christmas.

If you remember last year, OTL had to take three pictures and merge them together so it looks like we are all in the same place. Well. this year he had plans and that involved seven pictures!

We all went on, one at a time and did our 'Pose' !

It was so funny 'cos all the ferrets were worried about was food and were looking the wrong way!

Holly and I were looking at food as well, in the opposite direction!

You know, OTL used up two freshly charged batteries in his camera before getting some pictures that just manage to look as though he could work with them!

Wot do 'they' say?

Never work with Animals and Two Legs!

Too right!

Next we had to fill up the ink pots in the printer. I never knew there were so many different colours!
You know he has Nine colours in his printer, ten if you include white, which really is 'No Print'!

Once we get the nod from TL it will be back to the printer to run off a couple of thousand for our fan club!

Last year TM said she should start making our cards around July time but when we reminded her she said it was 'All in Hand'.

Of course it wasn't and now she will be working through the night for the next couple of weeks to get them all done!

We had a look and a nibble of door two, there were only three biscuits in our door, mind you, they were tasty which is more than can be said for the Doggy Scoff we got served up with today, YUK!

OTL has been reading all about taking photographs of plants and stuff using Ultraviolet Fluorescence Light Source! Looking at the adverts for the light source we find it is also used to pick out dodgy pound notes and dog wee on carpets!

I wonder if ferret wee will show up!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for this picture, OTL is so dedicated to his crafting and I know it will be well worth it. It wasn't so cold here either today when we went to Romney and Hythe by bus, Michael was annoyed because he couldn't take a picture from the platform of the train running the Santa Special, it had a length of red tinsel along the sides, very Christmassy, not. Our friend had a small camera and he was allowed to stay, bo hoo he said or something similar I didn't quite hear. Tonight it is jacket potato with various toppings and music, games, raffle etc etc. Looks good. xxxxxxu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo maties. Well Daisy I don't know wot went wrong with your calendar cos I got 4 bones in mine, it's a shame cos I can't eat them but it would have been better if you'd got my calendar if yours only had 3. Never mind, perhaps there will be an extra one in yours on another day. It's been quite cold here, we've still got a chilly wind. I went for my walk with my fleece on but I really don't like wearing it and I'm embarrassed when I go out in so I try not to be out too long when I've got it on. My mum is still very snotty so after she went shopping we did some work sorting out the ironing pile, which is now down to 1/4 of wot it was and after she cooked the cottage pie for tonight, we've had a rest. I'm up early on guard duty in the morning, I wonder if my boy will come and share the duty with me and then we could snuggle or wrestle. I'm pleased to hear that OTL is on the way to producing his special xmas card with you all posing. That is one of the highlights of my year. I reckon I could be your number 1 fan you know. Shame Mr Michael couldn't get the picture he wanted. Well I suppose I'd better go have some scoff to keep my strength up for guarding and then some snooze. Hope Mrs TM had a good day flinging her glue. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and Mr Nipper xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete