Tuesday 16 January 2018

Another candle on the cake for OTL!

Yo Woofers!

Us again, Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret!

Well, it had to happen, another candle for OTL's cake, trubble is, we have run out of cake tins big enough to put all the candles on the top, now we have to stick them in the side of the cake and it looks like a copy of the Mary Rose warship with all it's guns poking out the side!

It has set the fire alarm off twice and blackened the ceiling in the kitchen!

The Missus found it easier lighting all the candles with a gas blow torch, and asbestos gloves to carry it with!

Holly and I gave him one of our 'Happy Birthday' licks and jumped all over him at five thirty this morning!

He enjoyed that!

Now we have saved up the Birthday Song until now just so you can join in, ready?

After 9....................one, twenty seven, NINE!

Happy Birthday to Yooo
Have you had a good poooo!
We've saved you this sniff,
Happy Birthday to Yooooo!

As a special treat TM is cooking him a curry and afterwards he gets to choose which crafting channel TM will watch tonight!

He gets all the good jobs!

Like, this morning, off we went to the beach but it was still dark and we told him that birthday or no, if he starts flashing that light we would wee all over it, and his boots!

You know, OTL could have seen nearly twenty six thousand sunrises!
We are going to give him a Birthday Snuggle tonight and help him finish off the shortbread!

See you all tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Well happy birthday to OTL, hope Mrs TM didn't singe any of his whiskers when she gave him his cake. Wot a lovely song you sang him, I bet he is over the moon that you are all going to snuggle him tonight and that he can choose which crafting channel to watch, my goodness he knows how to celebrate. Now I've got a bit of good news to share with you all, Mrs Boy is coming over next month to see me ...... she arrives on 11th February, the same day my mum is going to a crafting show but my mum is going in the morning and Mrs Boy arrives in the evening, so my mum might even have time to make her a welcome card. Well I don't know wot sort of weather you had today but it was very cold with an icy wind here, it nearly blew me and my mum backwards when we went out for our walk up the shops so that Brenda could give me treats and cuddles. That photo looks very dramatic, look at the colour of that sky, it's like something Mrs TM has coloured. Will you be getting a bit of naan bread dipped in the curry sauce this evening? I bet OTL will share just to say thank you for his morning licks. Give OTL some licks from me please. Hope you all have a lovely evening with plenty of cuddles and shortbread. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I don't know how to say sorry but I didn't know OTL had a birthday every year, I thought the house had only just recovered from his last birthday antics when the ceiling fell down, maybe I am getting confused!!! Not only did I not remember but as I am so late on parade I missed it completely because it is 1am tomorrow so his birthday was yesterday weep, weep, sorry, sorry. I hope he enjoyed his curry and the biggish cake with the 99 candles on it, perhaps I misunderstood there, perhaps it was 49 or 94, 97, 47 something like that. You never said anything about a card from the Queen so that's for certain not it. Good news on Mrs Boy coming next month that will keep Archie busy and maybe it will have warmed up a bit as well. Sunrise is before 8am now so maybe he won't need that torch soon or perhaps he could stop taking you out in the middle if the night, he needs his sleep now more than ever xx. Well I am going to bed got a busy day coming up and I had better get my beauty sleep xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete