Tuesday 9 January 2018

It's Archies Day Today!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret here!

Hey! It's Archie Babes Birthday today, he is all of six years old, we bet he has been stuffing his chops with loads of treats from all his mates down the street!

From this end of the world we are all in a line, ferrets to the left, woofers to the right and Two Legs in the middle!

OK,............ after three...........Six, twelve, three!

Happy Birthday to Arch,
Stick yer tail in some starch,
Do a poo in the pantry,
Happy Birthday to Yoooooooooooo!

We hope you have had a super day and make a right pig of yourself!

We were up early today and got down the beach while it was still dark, again!

Good Morning Sheerness!
 Once again Old Two Legs was playing with the camera again, so, more photos of our tails!

When he does that I can see where we are going!
 Back home again for a snooze on the bed while OTL cleared up the ferret cages and of course, the ferrets went on the rampage!

Miss Wendy had a great time beating up the cat tease in between beating up Freddy!

Lunchtime came and off we went down the beach where we had a great time tearing around and digging holes in the sand!

Holly doing Mach Nine!
As we headed back home OTL spotted a pink ball hiding in the grass. After he had kicked it out onto the path Holly and I had fun chasing it up and down the path and it landed at OTL's feet!

Come on, throw me again!
It was a great time chasing it but as we got close to the bench on the hill, I lost the ball while I was having a wee and a sniff!

With a bit of luck it will still be there tomorrow and we can carry on with our game!

Back home OTL managed to finish off the VAT thing and I was asleep under the desk while Holly stayed down stairs looking out the windows at the birds!

We will be glad when the Spring weather arrives 'cos we are getting a bit fed up with this grey weather!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Thank you very much for the birthday song and good wishes. I've had a lovely day today. My boy and my mum were both not working so I had wrestles with my boy and snugs with my mum, we all watched Star Trek together when my mum came back from the dentist. She's got to go back next week cos the new crown that was put in last year has cracked so they're going to re do it under guarantee which means my mum don't have to pay for it so she can spend that dosh on me instead. She bought me a new toy when she went to the dentist and I played with it until I could sniff her cooking the bacon for the rolls she and my boy were having while we all watched Star Trek. I got a bowl of scoff so I wasn't left out but I must admit the bacon sniffed better than my scoff. I went up the shops first thing this morning and saw Brenda and Sonia who lives opposite me, they both gave me cuddles and treats and sang to me ...... I was a bit tempted to put my paws over my ears as neither of them could carry a toooon in a bucket but that would have been rude. I met up with my mate Storm while I was getting my cuddles from Brenda, he didn't get any cuddles though. I had a lovely siesta this afternoon with my mum and I'm getting extra scoff soon. My boy is home again tomorrow so I can have more wrestles while my mum is at work. Loved all the pictures today, that ball is smiling, it must like playing with you and Holly chops, cor Holly in Mach nine, she looks really fast. I'll be really glad when this orrible cold, damp weather has gone. Hope you all have a lovely evening, snuggle up and stay warm and enjoy the muggings. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. First I will wish little Archie a happy birthday again, pity on the bacon it does smell good but no point in eating it if it makes you ill. OTL seems to have survived the day without any clothing malfunctions well done on tha, I told my friend who lives by the sea in Ferring and she thought the Coastguard would have featured the zip call out on their tv programme so he would be famous in Sussex as well. Daisy your day apart from the smiley ball seems as usual but it is getting lighter and Michael posted a picture of blossom today to cheer everyone up. Have a wacky Wednesday and I will be here tomorrow night to see what you have been up to xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete