Saturday 20 January 2018

Rain or Snow?

Hello Woofers!

Here we are again, Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret!

Well, as far as the weather goes today, we have seen better!

We were up early again to beat the rain that was promised by the weather man and we managed to get around before it started.

We don't need a flash light, we got noses!
I don't know why he uses that flash thing every morning, the pictures are a load of rubbish really!

I prefer it when the sun makes the sky all coloured and we get twinkly lights from Southend or Sheerness!

The Missus has been up at the village hall having their Christmas Party, yes, I know it's half way through January but they are a funny lot at the best of times!

We were going to take Fred and Wendy up to the hall to meet Rosie but she wasn't there so Freddy showed off went to bed early!

Lunchtime came and back down the beach again it was holding off the heavy rain, you know, the stuff that runs down under your collar or under your tail!

It's then that you have difficulty in deciding whether you would rather have some snow!

At least the snow doesn't run under your tail!

Come on, hurry up before the real stuff starts!
 Now down this end of the world there are some Two Legs who do the most daft things, like the two who were trying to teach worms to swim, in the rain and the wind!

Holly said that worms don't normally swim but when they do it is The Crawl!

Can worms do the Brest Stroke?
We left them to it and headed back home, just in time 'cos down came the rain again!

The afternoon was spent relaxing on the sofa watching the Britannia series on the TV. We have to watch it when TM is out cos there is loads of swearing and sword fights!

I think the rain is going to hang about for tomorrow so I can see that we will be having 'Speed Wee's' just like today!

Roll on Spring, I want to go swimming again!

See you all tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

3 comments:

  1. Yo maties. I'm glad you missed the rain, we had lots of it this morning and it was very, very cold. Now my mum is strange, you know I've had a bit of grumbly tum and my mum usually takes me to the vet if it doesn't clear up quick, that's where I get loads of cuddles and fusses and then my tum feels better and I get well quick, well, my mum went to the vets as soon as she finished work but she forgot to take me ......... now can you imagine that ........ turning up at the vets without ME!!!!!! It seems she phoned them and they had no appointments left but they said she could pick up some tablets for me, so off she went, WITHOUT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wot on earth did everyone have in their heads today, I think they all had rocks in their heads. Anyways, I've got some more pro-pooglue and some more antibiotics, so paws crossed I don't have to get up in the night to go cos it's so dark and cold out there. I've had a snuggly day, my boy got up and came and snuggled me when my mum went to work, even though I said he could come and snuggle me in my big king size bed, he decided we could snuggle on the sofa. Then when my mum came home, after she did her washing and drying and some other jobs, we snuggled on the sofa and watched the Onedin Line. We're off to bed soon cos we've got to get up at 4 tomorrow and we both need a good snooze. Poor Freddie, I bet he was looking forward to his cuddles with Rosie. Maybe she'll come and visit him soon. Loved the photos today. Them TL's are silly, don't they know if they want to teach the worms to swim they need to get in the water with them and show them how it's done? I hope you and Holly chops covered your ears with your paws when the swearing was on the telly. I bet Mrs TM is having a smashing time at her Xmas crafty party. Have a lovely snuggly evening and I bet OTL is giving you some really good muggings. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I read about Christmas party I looked to make sure I was reading the right day! How confused was I bad enough to have lost a day this week but to have gained three weeks, no, definitely no. Pity Rosie wasn't about to come now Freddie has to wait to see his biggest admirer. The rain has been horrible, we met Daisy Girl and her mum at the business park beside junction 9 of the M20 after she had been for a maths lesson and it was a case of hello, collect one Daisy and one big bag then goodbye shut the car door and leave. Back here by 5pm and Daisy helped cook tuna, sweet corn and pasta, in the morning we are having the waffles and maple syrup as we were too full up. TM has been in the right place, indoors having a whale of a time with Christmas. Tomorrow we are not going to walk around the park, we shall stay in and watch the rain falling down, oh well, Spring is coming, so they say, I am not too sure. Stay dry as best you can xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello our Southern friends. Sounds like you have been busy dodging the rain. We've had snow but it's melted and left big muddy puddles that gets your undercarriage all wet and soggy. Plus the weather map had great big solid white clouds over us tomorrow. OTL likes taking photos of your Butts but mum says that he might get arrested if he keeps flashing on the beach! Those men with the swimming worms are a bit daft, surely the wiggly worms will swing back on the end of their lines like trapeze artists and hit the wormy men in the face!
    We hope that TM had a good time at her Christmas party in January and brings you home some tasty treats. Our Mum and Dad also watched 2 eoisodes of Britannia. Dad really liked it but Mum wasn't sure about all the gruesome bits.
    Now what's all this about Little Arch missing all his cuddles at the vets. If a woofer has to suffer the indignity of needing SuperPooglue then the woofer should at least expect a cuddle or two. We hope that Little Archie's tummy soon gets better.
    We've had a soggy morning walk, then helped mum sort the washing out (Tommy is very good at sorting the socks into piles) . Then we watched Britannia before a sunny but freezing village patrol before it got dark. Then we had cuddles on the sofa while Bella and Lady had a good brush ready for the groomers in the morning. They have to be there by 9am so it will be an early get up if they are to have breakfast and a walk before they go. Love, sniffs, wags and woofs from Izzy and the gang x

    ReplyDelete