Thursday 15 February 2018

Serious Spring Weather!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret here!

Well, wot a wonderful day today!

There we were, enjoying a morning walk, when through the clouds we spotted some blue sky!

Look! Blue sky!
 As we were a little later than normal, we ended up meeting a few of the lads.

We came across Bert, he just loves Holly, he came running up and said 'Be My Valentine'!

Then he planted a kiss on Holly's nose!

No Tongues!
 OTL was disappointed that he missed the red sunrise but by selectively sampling the sky he produced this photo which believe it or not is just as it came out of the camera!

A burst of morning sunshine!
 We found the trench again and Holly says she in convinced that it shows where a trench was dug and then filled in again!

Holly's Trench.
 Lunchtime the sun had really come out and there was blue sky's everywhere, both Miss May and Eric had a walk and a ferret about in the grass.

May even had a roll around and was kicking her paws into the air!


Someone get this branch off my harness!
When we got to the football field both of the ferrets decided to have a run through the mole hills and then raced off across the field!

Come on, let's do another lap!
They both were jumping over each other and young Eric was even dooking his tail off with joy!

OTL says that the good weather should last for a few days so we are all looking forward to some more racing around!

Old Two Legs gave us a little nibble of his Bambi Burger last night and he even gave us a piece of his pancake!

With a bit of luck we will be up and out early tomorrow and catch another sunrise!

See you all tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

1 comment:

  1. Yo maties. It's been a nice day here, the wind was a bit chilly but the sun was shining so it made up for it. I went for a walk up the shop to see Brenda and get a cuddle and a treat. Now I hope Holly chops told Bert that he was too late cos I told her she was my valentine yesterday. He's got a cheek kissing my girlfriend. I'm pleased to hear you got a bit of bambi burger and some pancake last night. I didn't get any plawn clackers though. My mum has been busy glue flinging today but I don't mind cos I'm getting plenty of cuddles. Eric and May look like they're enjoying their run round the field. Loved all the photos today except the one of that Bert kissing Holly. Wot a cheek! I'm off to bed early tonight cos my mum is working in the morning but I bet if I play my cards right and give a pathetic little wimper, I might be able to go and snuggle in with my boy and Mrs Boy. Have a lovely evening all, hope the muggings are good tonight. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete