Tuesday 13 March 2018

Alll Gas and Sniff!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret back with you!

We will be glad when the end of the month arrives 'cos by then the temperature will have gone up and the clouds will have lightened up a bit!

It looks like we have lost the sunrise 'cos by the time we get to the beach the sun is up and charging towards midday!

So, what are we looking for now? Well, Old Two Legs is keeping an eye open for fungi and flowers and insects!

Of course there is the passing 'interesting' ship.

This one is the Eduard Toll and is a gas transported bringing liquefied natural gas to the distribution site on the Isle of Grain.

Now, being so full of gas it has to have tugs to guide it into dock and today we could see four tugs worrying the ship to where it off loads the gas.

There could be another two tugs on the other side but we couldn't see them!

The Gduard Toll all full of Gas!
 OTL stood for a while waiting for it to creep up the River Medway. Holly was bored waiting for OTL and sat on the edge of the Sea Wall with a very bored look on her chops!

Just how long is he going to be?
Back home OTL had some 'manufacturing' to do so Holly and I had plenty of time for a snooze!

Lunchtime we left the ferrets asleep in their cages. OTL had asked them if they wanted to come for a walk but they didn't even open their eyes! So, that was it, fill the car with stuff for the carrier and next stop the Sea Wall!

We always investigate the Sea Wall and sometimes come across the occasional shrew!

Today we didn't find any Shrews but there was a sniff or two to enjoy! 

Yeah! This one is interesting.
 OTL had changed his lens over on the camera and put the 35mm lens back on the camera. Now this lens is good for big scenic views but is even better for close up shots!

Me, looking all whimsical at 35mm!
I think that when the insects get going he will be using the 105mm which is very good for close up on Tiddly Diddly Creepy Crawlies!

Today it looks like we have Doggy Scoff, so we are taking a keen interest in what OTL has for dinner tonight, steak and chips?

Claws crossed!

See you tomorrow!

Luv, 

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties down on the sea wall with the gas ship and tugs. I've been to the vets today to get my butt checked, I got lots of cuddles and hugs and they was pleased to see me. My butt is still there by the way and I've lost a bit of weight which they was pleased about but I'm wondering now, if I've lost weight then that means I've been given short rations, now that is not ON!!!!! I shall be registering my complaint with the head cook and bottle washer and she'll be getting short rations on licks and snuggles. I'm guessing it's much the same at your house, fancy finding doggie scoff in your bowls, not that is not ON!!!! I think us woofers are going to have to take some drastic action and maybe call a national strike. Smashing pictures today, tell OTL I always like a picture of my favourite girlies. I think I'm going to have a siesta because I feel a tad tired after having all them ladies give me cuddles, they don't realise how tiring it is for a little chap you know. Now when I was in the waiting room, I could hear a woofer complaining that he'd been mugged for his crown jewels and he was not a happy chappy at all. Mind he did go on and on and make a bit of meal of it, I mean, when I was mugged for mine I just snoozed away the time. Hope you all have a lovely evening and I do hope OTL is going to get a substantial scoff this evening so he can share with you and Holly chops, I mean I don't want my favourite girls wasting away. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come you know so much about gas ships, I suppose that was Holly, she who know everything. You might think she would know for certain what dinner OTL will be having, she is a bit of a let down sometimes. She did look bored sitting there waiting while OTL messes about with his Art but he did manage to take a good close up of you, there are times when he excels!
    There is you looking forward to the end of the month when is it warmer, I am looking forward to the clocks Springing Forward so we have more light in the evenings and them people of tv are telling us that is will snow at the weekend. If you get hungry I have a small piece of steak in the fridge but you will have to be quick or we will eat it like we did the other piece tonight. Archie was a brave boy at the vets and gets all the attention whereas you and Holly are ignored in favour of little ferrets, he doesn't know how lucky he is. I hope you had a nice morsel or two of steak must keep your strength up especially if you all get beleagured again. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete