Thursday 15 March 2018

Going Deaf is fun!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret here!

We have been watching the weather forecasts and it looks like we could have a chance of some snowballs on Sunday! Mind you, knowing our luck it will be a bit of sleet, followed by some snow and then loads of rain to wash the snow away!

It's one of the penalties of living in the Southeast corner of England!

The morning walk was good fun, a couple of sniffs and a woof or two at a passing woofer but it wasn't a sunrise to be worth a photo, in fact it was very dull!

Roll on Spring, we could do with some sunshine!
 Old Two Legs was in a hurry this morning 'cos he had to go out delivering and The Missus needed some shopping, like Teeth Cleaning Chews for Holly and me!

They were late in getting back and that means we were late in getting out for our lunchtime walk!

The ferrets enjoyed themselves, Eric was tyring to get through the mouse holes again and Miss May was enjoying a run around!

They both had a good rummage around the fresh piles of earth, even Eric had a good dig!

I know he is there but I'll pretend I haven't seen it!
 Holly and I had fun chasing around the football field pretending we were chasing rabbits! Then OTL decided to put the ferrets away and call us but Holly and were suddenly struck down with a sever case of deafness! In fact, we both sat down facing away from OTL!

It all went well until OTL decided to run across the field and chase us both back to the car!

OK, let's turn away and pretend he isn't here!
Yesterday we managed to mug our way into a bit of steak but today we have been served up Doggy Scoff, YUK!

With any luck we may be able to mug some of OTL's dinner tonight and of course there is always The Missus to rob!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Evening little maties. That sunrise doesn't seem to have any sun in it but it's a nice picture. Loved the rest of the pictures as well. I know that feeling when you suddenly can't hear wot your TL is saying, I do wish they'd speak up. I quite often suffer from sudden onset deafness, my mum starts jumping up and down, it's quite funny really. Mind, I have noticed that I don't seem to get these random attacks when she says it's scoff time, funny that..........
    My mum has been playing with her inks today and I've been watching and waiting for things to fall on the floor, then I go and pick them up, you think she'd be grateful but no, she only has the cheek to have a moan and accuse me of being a tealeaf........... as if. I've had a day off today, I didn't need to do any guarding, it makes a change for me to have a day off. One of these days, there's going to be a little mole sitting at the top of his hill and May and Eric are going to get a surprise, mind I reckon the mole will be more surprised. Now I can't believe that after you and Holly chops stayed home, guarding the ferrets and the house, that you were served up yukky doggie scoff, now I don't think that's very nice at all. Next time, barricade the front door and refuse to let them in until you have a guarantee of decent scoff. There are rumours around here that we might get snow, Saturday or Sunday so if we do I'm going into hibernation. Hope you all have a lovely cosy evening and I hope there are plenty of decent muggings on offer to make up for the yukky doggie scoff. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it snows then I would like it just to snow on Allhallows Sunday morning, pour with rain and the sun come out, will that satify you two because it will make me very happy not to have snow. TM out shopping, did she buy herself some new Designer clothes or just Teeth Cleaning Chews, sounds a bit of a boring shop to me. I went to Chatham with Margaret yesterday and she bought some printer ink and coffee and I bought limescale remover and mints, oh we were very pleased with our haul!!! I am surprised that you haven't even seen any moles yet, when do they find time to make all these mole hills? Sorry about you and doggie scoff and I hope that OTL had some dinner that was worth a quick mugging. Have a lovely Friday and who knows what you will get for dinner??? xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete