Tuesday 19 June 2018

A Plastic Bin Overload!

Hi McWoofers!

McDaisy, McHolly, Miss MacMay, Miss MacWendy, Eric de McFerret and Monty McSporran! back with you again!

Well, Holly Chops has been sticking her nose in places she shouldn't and as a result, she got the 'Grumbly Tum'! You would have thought that after all that money the vet took off Old Two Legs Miss Holly would be a bit more careful!

Around five this morning The Missus was forced to take Holly out and Holly proved she got the 'Grumblies'!

By the time TM got back,she had the grumblies and it was all Holly's fault for digging her out of the caravan when she could be designing cards!!

OTL got it in the ear as well and as a punishment he was told to take TM into Campbeltown so she could do some 'relaxing shopping'!

So, off we went for our morning jog along the beach and both McHolly and I sort of 'Fell Over' and had to wriggle to get up again, OTL didn't see it that way, spoilsport that he is!

Oh Dear! I've fallen over again!
 Of course being so close to the ground when we fell over means we can spot the oddities like this thing.
But wot is is Precious?
 Maybe it is a Water Nargle Egg? McHolly wasn't too sure and said she would look it up on the Internetty Thingy when she got back to the caravan.

Unfortunately that wasn't going to happen 'cos we all got bundled into the car and off we went to Campbeltown!

TM did her shopping it the 'Nickle & Dime' emporium which is one of those shops that will sell everything accept food, but they did have some sweeties for sale!

Out she came with an arm full of Bits & Bobs while OTL had to carry these plastic boxes of differing sizes. OTL says it reminds him of a quotation he once heard, it goes something like........

Big Boxes have little boxes upon their backs to bite 'em
and little boxes have smaller boxes, and so ad infinitum!

Well, TM now has loads of boxes in boxes in boxes in boxes!

Back home McHolly and I were getting a bit hungry, I mean, we didn't have any breakfast and our little tummies were doing a rumble you could hear a mile away!

TM got the idea and cooking commenced, right up until TM decided to go to the car to count the boxes again and the smoke alarm went off.

Now, that alarm is loud and on top of that it emits a sound that goes right through you!

When it first went off I shot over OTL's shoulders and hid behind him while poor McHolly stood transfixed to the spot!

What the Woofin' 'eck is that?
It seemed that the world was being invaded by bleeping electronic things! Of course, when TM arrived back, instead of removing the item off the heat that was making the smoke alarm go off, she instead tried to silence the alarm by taking the battery out!

OTL did suggest she look to the cooker and the six foot flames that were sucked out of the caravan roof by the extractor fan!

Things do get exciting sometimes!

This last week or so we have been on a diet of either fish, rice and boiled carrot or chicken and rice and boiled carrots and to be honest, they are quite tasty.

It looks like we will be on them for some time 'cos McHolly Chops has got to loose at least one kilogramme!

I don't but am going along with McHolly as a sisterly gesture of support. The only thing I miss is the choc chip cookies and the shortbread and the twigglets and jumbones and all the other Doggy Treats!

Now we know just how poor Archie Babe feels when he is deprived of his favourite nosh!

I can't wait until she gets rid of the kilo then I can go back to a proper diet of choc chip cookies etc!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

McDaisy, McHolly, Miss MacMay, Miss MacWendy, Eric de McFerret and Monty McSporran!

1 comment:

  1. Och aye up there in the highlands little Mcmaties. Well you've had an interesting day. Poor McHolly chops, I hope she's getting over her grumblies, it's not nice having the grumblies. Daisy you are a star to support your sister in her diet. I hope them flames didn't take the roof off the caravan. I expect if you were at home, OTL would be wearing hairy undies over the next few days. Now we've had an interesting day, my mum has found a huge hole in our shed wot used to be my boys play house. My mum has decided that the shed and the compost heap have got to go so that we don't have any unwanted lodgers wot seem to have been chewing their way in and chewing at the stuff wot was in there. So on Friday some chaps are coming to remove the shed, compost heap and all the old branches and prunings and we are going to have more grass in the garden. This is all partly down to me being very nosy and telling my mum that there were visitors around under or in the shed. I went up the shop this morning and met Boris the bounce on the way and we had a sniff and an exchange of gossip. Then I got treats from Brenda when I got to the shop. We've had sunshine all day and I hope you did up there. Loved the pictures, I saw the one of you falling over, hope you didn't hurt yourself. I haven't rolled in any sniffs today but there's still time although my mum has been putting me on the lead in the garden just in case. I'm off for a mooch up the road now so I'll love you and leave you. Have a lovely evening all, hope Mrs TM remembers to put the battery back and I hope your chicken wasn't burned. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete