Friday 17 August 2018

A Seriously lazy Day!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret here!

Well, we have had a super day today, we have been doing nothing!

I mean, other than our normal walks we have been sleepy woofers and that includes the ferrets as well!

Old Two Legs has been plonking away on the computer trying to make it look like he's working.

Eric and May came out this morning and after a carry to the pair got down for a run. Miss May is much older than Eric but she jogs along with Eric enjoying the wet grass!

Lunchtime it was all sunshine and balmy breezes and both Monty and Wendy had fun sniffing the sniffs. Miss Wendy got a little tired and decided to dive into the ferret bag for a little carry before climbing back out again for another run!

Back home Holly and I headed for our day beds and soon we were fast asleep!

Holly doing a Serious Snooze!
 Of course I wasn't going to be left behind, so off I went to my day bed and............

A Serious Daisy Doze!
 We were dead impressed with Archie Babes Two Legs doing the 'Good Samaritan' gig! It was a good job there were no serious injury.

Several years ago OTL saw a lady sitting on the path and she had a broken wrist, so, he stopped and a quick call to the ambulance got her off to hospital to get sorted out. Once she got there she had to wait four hours before getting any attention!

That's wot we like about our vet, normally we are in straight away!

Even when we had that dog attacking Wilma, we got in straight away. I suppose you get that sort of service when you walk in with credit card in your pocket!

Well done anyway, I bet that TL is thankful she has such a good neighbour!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. I've had a seriously lazy day too. Me and my mum went for an early siesta but the phone rang and woke us up but at least we got a little bit of peace and snooze. I got my chew last night, I stopped laughing and just had the odd little chuckle. I had a nice walk up the shop this morning and had a cuddle and treat from Brenda and then I bumped into Boris the bounce on the way home but I have to say, Boris didn't bounce today, I hope he's alright, maybe he thought it might be a bit too warm to bounce or maybe he had a hard nights guarding and was tired. Loved the pictures of you and Holly chops having your siesta. My mum reckons woofer vets are much better as well, she says it could be something to do with the credit card but they don't make you wait if you're really ill or hurt. My mum is going to the groomers tomorrow, she says it's my turn on Monday ....... yuk. Well I better go and do a patrol, my boy is going to ring when he finishes work and my mum is going to meet him then they're going to pick up a take away dinner ........ hmmmmm I wonder wot it will be. Have a lovely evening all and hope you get some decent scoff tonight. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, lovely snoozy pair of woofers showing your best sides as well. You deserve a lazy day sometimes with all the guarding you have to do, don’t be too jealous of Archie with his bit of take away because his mum deserves something extra special. I hope her neighbour has sent a thank you for her help, that was a true samaritan. We have all been lucky with no rain today, it missed us so we could get outside jobs around the house done. Have a good Saturday, we were going out until we saw it was £17 each so that is a no no. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete