Monday 20 August 2018

Poor OTL!

Hello Woofers!

Us again, Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret here!

Well, it's Monday again and the beginning of another week! We don't mind 'cos it means we are a week closer!

We were up early this morning and managed to catch the background glow of a sunrise!

A sunny start to the day!
May and Eric enjoyed themselves sniffing around in the long grass. You know when they put their mind to it they can disappear under the grass in a moment! It's a good job Old Two Legs has them on a lead!

Lunchtime OTL had to go down to the dentist, it seems he has an abscess under one of his teeth and the dentist says he needs root canal work done on his teeth!

I tell you, I didn't know that these TL had canals with roots in them, seems a bit strange to me!

Well, he came back with a box of Amoxicillin Penicillin, a hole in his jaw and one of his teeth hollowed out!

Ooh! Ouch!

He has to go back two more times to get it checked and then plugged with stuff to stop it getting sore again.

So, his credit card took a hammering, I reckon it would be cheaper if they pulled the tooth out!

The good thing is that it will all be ready by the time we go on holiday!

When he got back we headed out for a walk down by the sea shore with Monty and Wendy. We played a game with OTL. Holly would run up to OTL looking all lollopy and ready for a tickle then I would have a good roll in a sniff before OTL could stop me!

OTL, I need a tickle!
It wasn't long before OTL saw what we were doing and made us walk in front of him!

Monty and Wendy enjoyed the walk, even though it was getting a bit warm. OTL would let them have a run then pick them up for a little rest before letting have another run. 
OK, I'll have a run in a in a moment or two!
 One of the good things is we have a bowl of water in the car, so all of us have a slurp before heading home to see The Missus.

Holly and I have been enjoying a sniff in the garden and a snooze under the office desk!

It don't get better than that!

Back to real work tomorrow!

Bye for now.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret.

3 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Well my mum sends her sincere sympathies to OTL for his canals and his roots and hopes his tooth stops aching soon. My mum has got to go back to the dentists as well and she's not very happy either. She's going tomorrow to see the hygienist, then she has to go back a week on Thursday to have a tooth taken out and another tooth filled, then she will have to go back again to get the tooth wot is being taken out put back in ................ Madness I say, just leave it where it is, it's happy there. Apparently, the bone in my mums jaw is sinking (now there was me thinking her jaw was getting bigger every day) Anyways cos it's shrinking one of her teeth is a bit wobbly and that's why they're taking it out and then putting it back. Good job she can't whistle now, maybe she'll be able to whistle when they've sorted it out, so my mum reckons it's going to cost muchos doshos. Loved all the pictures today and glad to see the ferrets are enjoying their mooches around the area. Wot a good game you and Holly came up with, now I must admit to having a roll in a sniff today, well, wot you gonna do after you've been wetted, rubbed, scrubbed, brushed, combed and trimmed. My mum got a bit cross when I came home and found a rolly sniff in the garden but a chaps got to do wot a chaps got to do innit. Now Miss Milly has a sore paw and it seems she's got something in it, so tomorrow morning, my mum is taking Brenda and Milly to the vet and Milly will be staying in while they try to dig out wot she's got stuck in her paw, my boy asked if I was going to go along for moral support but I think I'll wait at home and guard the house. The pair of piggies had a Chinese tonight but they got my mums order wrong, she ordered king plawn in tomatoes and they delivered her plawn toast. Not her day is it, hahahahaha. Never mind she'll be able to chew her plawn toast when she gets her tooth fixed. Have a lovely evening all, give OTL extra cuddles for his tooth ache, hope it gets better very soon. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All this talk of dentists and plawns, it seems to be the trend. I just watched a cookery programme which made me feel hungry and then I read here about plawns so now I need to have a packet of crisps before I completely starve. Canals and roots sounds awful, then taking teeth out and putting them back, oh dear I think I will go and hide eating my crisps quietly so as not to be found! Pretty flowers by you as you went walkies and having a sneaky roll, that’s the ticket ✅ ✅. I had a very boring day tomorrow I am going shopping see if I can buy something nice, I may even get some 🦐 🦐, I will need more than two prawns. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pups are so adorable! Looks like you guys had a lovely evening going out on a nice stroll from your picture! Thanks for the share, hope you had a fantastic weekend. Keep up the posts.

    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete