Sunday 12 August 2018

Sunday Jobs!

Hi Woofers!

It's Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret again!

We love Sunday's, they are sort of lazy but full of fun and games!

All morning the ferrets have been playing in The Missuses card stuff. Wendy ends up sleeping under the pinafores in a plastic Tupperware box!

Monty does his best to get into every bit trouble imaginable from ambushing Old Two Legs as he heads for the kitchen and breakfast through to hunting out TM's sponge 'Smoothies' and hiding them in every hidy hole known to a ferret in this house!

Miss Wendy is the 'Biscuit Hoarder' and spends time robbing the 'Brambles Biscuit' bowl and secreting them in the workings of the sofa!

Miss May does the same but tends to fall asleep inside the sofa, well, she is getting o a bit and needs the rest!

Now, Eric, he is the biggest ferret we have and he loves charging about all over the place. He picks on Old Two Legs by jumping up on OTL's back from the top of the ferret cages!

Monty loves his tum being tickled and after jumping onto OTL's lap he rolls on his back and laughs his tail off as OTL tickles him!

It won't be long before we get the ferrets coming out with us for our morning and lunchtime walks. This panorama of the estuary will give them an idea of what they are missing! 

Early Morning colours.
Monty loves the seat cover on the sofa, he rolls about all over the place and of course, as soon as OTL sees him there, Monty gets his tummy tickled!

Ooooooo! That tickles!
Monty also loves to jump out onto OTL's leg as he passes the sofa! Mad as a box of frogs!

Wot's a box of frogs?
 Lunchtime I was planning to have a swim but unfortunately the tide was out and all there was mud!

Hey Holly, fancy a Mud Bath?
Of course, there was no way that Holly Chops was going anywhere near anything that is made with water!

So, there we were sniffing the sniffs and watching OTL chasing around looking for more insects to photograph!

A Buff Tailed Bumble Bee.
 Last night we got a small nibble of Kebab but it was only a small bit 'cos OTL had the rest!

So, after that Holly and I returned to our bowl of chicken!

Monday tomorrow so I expect that it will be back to work again, guarding the house, keeping OTL on his toes and checking to see that the ferrets don't pinch all the 'Smoothies'!

Bye for now!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties down south. Loved the panoramic picture and the bee one but I still say the best ones are always the ones with you and Holly chops in them. I went for a walk this morning up the shop and the papers had only just arrived so me and my mum served the customers while the others got on with sorting and marking up the rounds. I had a lot of fun cos I was able to explore all the nooks and crannies behind the counter for dropped sweeties. I watched my mum dishing out treats to all the woofers wot came in for their morning snack. Anyway when they finished doing the paper rounds my mum took one look at my face and said I'd have to have it washed when I got home, it was black from where I'd been nosing around, on the way out I decided I needed wages for all the work I'd done and I snaffled a packet of love hearts but my mum caught me and took them away ..... wot a meanie after all the work I did!! A fox must have got in our garden last night cos it had pushed down the high fence my mum put up so we've been repairing it and adding some posts to hold it up high. We've had a lazy day after than and we went for a siesta but my boy disturbed me and then I didn't feel like going back for a snooze, I was in the mood for a wrestle. Them ferrets is a bit naughty with all the stealing they do, now my mum says stealing is naughty and you can get put in jail for stealing. Shame you couldn't get your dip but mud is supposed to be good for the complexion Daisy. We've had a little bit of rain today but nothing much and it is a bit cooler. If Eric had spots instead of stripes he could blend in with the sofa cover. Glad to hear you got a bit of kebab last night and a bowl of chicken, hope you get good scoff tonight as well. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx p.s. don't you think with all the fish and chips Mrs Sue bought last night she could have sent some round to you and Holly? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds great fun with all the ferret ways and all their different personalities but I hope TM manages to find at least some of her things. It also sounds great that you had a bit of kebab as well as chicken, something went wrong there surely, a menu error kebab when you had chicken. Good for you two, hope it was tasty like our fish and chips. Pity you couldn’t have a swim yet again, Holly will need to study her tide tables and make certain that OTL takes you out at the right time. Grubby nose Archie still hasn’t learnt and neither has the shop for leaving those handy little packets with a curious smell at woofer height. Did his mum not give him a little treat when she gave out all the treats to the shoppers? Something much better than eating violets. I don’t suppose you and Holly are partial to eating flowers, you are more steak and chicken woofers. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete