Friday 30 November 2018

Last Day of Autumn!

Hi Ho Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret here!

I don't know what it has been like for Archie Babe doing his Guarding Job but down here we had a dark morning but it brightened up later as the day progressed.

We left the ferrets in bed on our morning walk, mainly 'cos they were asleep in their new beds!

Mind you, they had to sleep in the new beds 'cos Old Two Legs had taken all the other bedding out!

Miss May has a thing about sleeping in the folds of a blanket, so, she was right put out that OTL had been messing with her bed!

Both her and Eric were cuddled up together first thing so no problems there!

After the lunchtime walk OTL put the blanket back and she was straight under and curled up in a snoozy ball!

When we went for our walk the sun was shining and there was a gently breeze blowing as well. That didn't make the ferrets happy 'cos they still wanted to be home in a nice warm bed!

OTL put them down on the football field but they didn't show any enthusiasm for running about!

May had a sniff but Eric refused to move!
 They both got carried down to the Sea Front. Now, we fully sympathise with OTL, there he was cuddling two snoozy ferrets in his arms while at the same time poo bag in hand was chasing after us woofers! Picking up our poo while keeping he ferrets from ripping the bag open makes for a comical scene!

Down on the Sea Wall both ferrets were offered a chance of a run, Eric stayed where he was while May asked if she could get back into OTL's arms!

I'm going off this walking lark, can I have a cuddle?
 Holly, who was standing by thought she would have a joke and asked OTL if she could have a cuddle as well!

Aw! Come on, just a little cuddle?
When we got back to the football field both Eric and May got down and trotted across the field while Holly and I went of sniff hunting!

Back home to our day beds and a snooze before dinner (Doggy Scoff) but we can still look forward to mugging OTL for a nibble!

Tomorrow The Missus is off to the village hall for some glue slapping, so that means we can have some fun watching TV and spreading crumbs all over the place!

Now we are not sure about this Fred Basset that Auntie Sue is cuddling up to, we know a few Basset Woofers down here, they are an unruly pack when they get going!

End of the month, end of the Autumn and tomorrow it's the first day of Winter!

It's all happening!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Wotcha maties. Well I didn't have to do much guarding, my boy came down to snuggle on the sofa with me so I thought I'd have a nice snuggly snooze and I delegated the guarding to him. I mean, there's no point in both of us guarding the same stuff at the same time and he is bigger than me so he's more likely to scare off any burglars. I went down the vets just before lunch time and they had a look at my little bit where it was sore, now I just like the ladies handling my bits so that was fun. They checked my ears and then just as I was about to sit down for a nice cuddle, they popped a thermometer in my butt, well I was not very happy about that I can tell you. Anyways, they made a slight adjustment to my medication and I should be fine. My mum had a slight adjustment made to her purse and she wasn't fine. When we came out we could sniff the fish and chips from the shop a couple of doors away, so off went my mum to order some cod and chips for her and my boy while I stood guard in the car, my mum came out and waited with me while they cooked them and then home we went with the sniff of fish and chips, ooooooh it did make my mouth water. Do you know that greedy pair scoffed the lot and I got doggie scoff. Hope Miss May is happier now she's got her blanket back, you can't beat a nice snuggly blanket on these cold dark nights. I hope Holly chops got her cuddle, I mean, you and her were there first. It's not been a bad day weather wise but it has been a tad chilly, now I thought winter was well and truly here so I was surprised to hear that it was the last day of autumn today. Wot's Mrs Sue like, with her tales of basset hounds. Nice pictures today. Well I'd better go remind my mum it's scoff time, just incase she forgets. Have a lovely evening all, hope Mrs TM enjoys her glue and glitter flinging tomorrow, hope she's got a patch for her eye cos she don't want none of that stuff getting in it. Hope you find some decent muggings. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. After a dull start the sun came out right into our eyes as we drove east, there’s no pleasing some band now we are beside the seaside, well Sandwich used to be seaside but not now. Glad you liked my basset story, he looks sad just like you two. It seems doggie scoff is the order of the day all round and I hope Archies slight adjustment works out. The ferrets new beds sound cosy but there is nothing like a nice blanket to curl under. Pleasing pictures today and a nice story, I love reading what you have been up to. Now TM has shifted those Cattle she can play glitter sloshing, good for her. She will be coming home all festive looking! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete