Wednesday 14 November 2018

Lets give OTL a shave?

Hello Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret here again!

After the last few days of really dismal sunrises, to day we got one that just lit up the clouds and sky!

Now, that's better!
The good thing about getting down the beach at the right time is it starts off cold and windy but as the sun comes up, it gets warmer!

Yeah, I can feel it, it really warms yer butt don't it!
 Eric was more interested in chasing something in the grass so he didn't take too much notice of the sun coming up!

Lunchtime, we were off again and it was rather warm, the sun was out, the breeze was gentle and the ferrets were snoozy!

We met up with a Two Legs who came out with the normal rubbish about ferrets, you know, 'My Uncle used to keep ferrets' ..........Good for uncle..........'Vicious things they are'..............no they are not............'They smell'.....so do you........'They bite'.........everyone does when they are eating.........'are they Polecats?..........no, they're Polecat Ferrets.........'I saw an albino ferret once'.........yes, it's proper name is an English Ferret.........and so on and on and on!

Holly said we should bite him and that will sort him out!

Yes, I'm a mean nasty monster of a ferret.........now, can I have a cuddle?
Once we were back in the car we headed off to the carrier to drop off a box of bits for a customer then back home.

I got onto Holly's bed in OTL's office and just as I was dropping off to sleep Monty came down to his Pooing Place and did a huge Super Smelly poo, just by the side of my nose!

I reckon that TL was right about ferrets sniffing!

I gave him a good woofing but OTL stopped me and Monty just carried on pooing!

Something I noticed while waiting for the ferret sniff to dissipate, OTL is charging up both of the batteries in the hair clipper! That's a bad sign, mind you, he is getting a little ragged around his chops and both Holly and I reckon he should have a hair cut first!

Eric said he would help OTL by holding OTL's nose while Holly waved the hair cutter under his chin!

Now, that would be fun!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Loved the pictures, we had a good sunrise here as well this morning and the sunset this evening was even better. My mum was tempted to take a picture but she couldn't remember where she put the camera. I had a nice walk this morning and bumped into my mate little Buster, now Buster loves my mum cos she gives him treats when he goes up the shop on Sunday morning with his mum. On the way home I bumped into Buddy, he is the woofer wot got into trouble a few weeks back for biting another dog, he didn't try to bite me though which was very lucky for him cos my mum carries a big heavy walking stick wot she would bop him with if he tried. Monty and Roxy next door moved today so we won't be woken up with their barking anymore, mind they've only moved to St Albans so we might still hear them. We don't think the new neighbours have got a woofer but they might have or maybe they'll get one, in fact, we don't know anything about the new neighbours yet but when I see them in the garden I'll go and have a chat at the fence. My boy has gone out with a mate for a meal which means my mum won't be cooking tonight so there's no chance of any muggings here. Wot about that Monty doing a big smelly poo near your nose Daisy, now that's not on is it, mind, it could have been worse, if could have bounced out and hit you on the nose. Some TL's are a bit fick you know, they ask some very silly questions at times. My mum has got new gogglespecs today, she's trying to get used to them but I think she's having a little bit of a hard time. I'm in the dog house again, my mum has been making cards today and she did some die cutting, now she's accusing me of nicking one of her thingys, as if I'd take something wot didn't belong to me ........... wot a cheek, how could she even think it.............. I suppose if I do a poo and there's a glittery thing in it she'll be blaming me. Tell OTL it's way too cold to cut a woofers hair, there has been snow forecast, tell him to wait until spring. Have a lovely evening all, hope there are decent muggings at yours tonight. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Condolences to you Daisy for having to endure the “Ferret Long Poo” how awful for you, I hope you have recovered. Maybe you should threaten the clippers on him, one for him and one for OTL. Lovely picture of the sunrise, very pretty xx. I have been to a talk about bees, their are three types, solitary bees, honey bees and bumble bees, I expect Holly knows all about them, she knows everything. She even knows about ferrets, unlike 98% of TLs. Thursday tomorrow off to spend the afternoon playing games, shhhh xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete