Saturday 1 December 2018

First Day of Winter!

Hi Woofers!

It's Daisy, Holy, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret welcoming you to Winter!

Yep! First day of Winter today and not a flake of snow to be seen!

We were out early as normal and didn't bother with the camera 'cos there was no sign of a sun rise and the clouds were so low we could hardly see our paws in front of us!

By the time we had got home The Missus had packed all her stuff and had headed of to the village hall for some glue slapping!

That left us to enjoy the day!

After the cage cleaning we settled down to a bowl of chicken while Old Two Legs dashed around with the jet powered vacuum cleaner!

We were going to take out Monty and Wendy but OTL had been at all of us with the ant bug stuff he puts on our shoulders.

Holly and I got a splash and the ferrets got splashed as well. The ferrets hate this stuff and they wriggled about and show off something rotten!

So, lunchtime came and they weren't talking to OTL and went back into their beds and refused to come out!

Mind you, they didn't miss much and we just managed to miss the rain!

Just for a laugh, I decided to get all nautical!

There's rain over to the port side
 We spotted the Little Egret paddling in the mud looking for some lunch.

Worms, crustaceans, in fact anything that's edible!
We don't often see the Little Egret, mind you he doesn't stop for a chat, more interested in eating!

He didn't hang about ''cos there was rain coming in off the sea.

There be rain off our stern!
 All Holly said was for me to 'Stop Showing Off'!

Trouble with her is she is a show off that doesn't like someone else showing off!

Back home we had some more chicken then settled down on the chair with OTL giving him a cuddle while he read his book he started when we were last on holiday!

Good news about Archie Babes medication but not so good about the lack of cod! We can understand about him not getting any chips but a bit of cod goes down a treat!

We're off to see what OTL has for dinner, better not be scoff!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Holy, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret.




2 comments:

  1. Wotcha maties. Well have I got a tale to tell to you. Last night I went out for my last wee but I had a poo and decided to play in the dark, my mum wasn't best pleased but I did come in eventually and we went up to bed. Now just gone midnight, I decided I needed a wee, well my mum wasn't best pleased about having to get out of a warm bed. Anyways, down we go and out I go and I did a wee, ooohh it is much relieving when you've been waiting to go and you can finally get to do one. Well I went in cos my mum said I could have a treat, so she goes to give me a bit of my scoff for coming in like a good boy wot I am and I was in such a hurry to get my bit of scoff that it went down the wrong way, well I couldn't breath and I was making all sorts of noises to tell my mum I couldn't breath, well she held me upside down and starts beating up on my back ............ I mean, there I am nearly brown bread and she's beating on me ........ well my bit of scoff flew out and shot across the kitchen, so she put me the right way up on the floor and off I shot to get my bit of scoff before someone else could nab it. After that we went back to bed and she didn't beat me up anymore. My mum said if I wasn't such a greedy guts it wouldn't have happened. Wot a thing to say to an innocent little chap wot was almost gasping his last breath. Well it has rained here for most of the day and it's been very cold. I hope the ferrets are talking to OTL now, cos Santa Paws is watching and he don't go to ferrets wot don't talk to their OTL's you know. Loved the pictures today and I like your sailor sayings Daisy. I think I'll go and see if there's any scoff around cos I've been working hard today helping my mum change the bed, not that she's grateful, she was moaning cos I had the corner of the duvet cover in my mouth, I was playing tug of war with it when she was trying to get the duvet in. She just don't appreciate me sometimes. Have a lovely evening all, stay warm and snuggly and I hope you get some decent muggings tonight. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had some seaside drizzle on and off all day but .......... roll of drums.......... we did see .............. another roll of drums .....................Santa Paws ............. roll of drums ................. well actually at least twenty, some walking, some riding bicycles and some already with their reindeer. There now, December is here, I think Christmas is coming!!
    Although we are at the seaside the sea went away a few years ago so only now a river which this year we never bothered to visit, some good sized puddles so no need.
    I think the ferrets are very wise creatures staying in bed especially after the debug treatment, pity you and Holly couldn’t follow suit, a big tray in the kitchen and sorted.
    TM will have arrived back all happy with her glue slapping day and with chicken on your menu even Winter won’t have dampened your spirits. Sunday coming so here’s hoping for some sunshine and you can all get out for a rampage, bigs hugs as long as the debugging spray has worn off! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete