Wednesday 5 December 2018

Where have all the woofers gone?

Hi Woofers!

It's us again, Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

Do you ever get one of those days when nothing happens?

I mean, a day when no matter what you do, nothing happens!

We have had one of those days today.

It started off when Old Two Legs woke up at four 'cos The Missus got up to make a card on account she had been 'Inspired' by a dream she had!

I don't suppose any of my dreams could be made into cards, I mean, greasy Chicken, Rawhide chews and Cats would go well on a Christmas Card!

We were up and off to the sea shore at our normal time but as normal, it was just too dark and too wet and too cold for the ferrets so off we went on our own!

We didn't see or hear anyone, not even a stray woofer or a sneaky cat!

Boring!

Back home OTL was manufacturing, boring!

Lunchtime we were banging on the back of OTL's chair to let him know it was walkies time!

Off we went sing our 'Walkie Song'!

When we got down there we saw..............................

Well, that looks.......um......'Interesting'!
 Well, we had a sniff and wander along the Sea Wall expecting to see other woofers or Two Legs but when we investigated all the normal 'notice boards' and what did we see?

No, I didn't hear anything either!
 It was most unusual, I mean, not even a stray cat or rabbit or even a crow or two! Holly and I decided to get back home as soon as possible 'cos there were two things waiting, Chicken Scoff and a warm bed!

I know we are supposed to be on guard but after a big bowl of chicken all we want to do is sleep it all off!

I'm getting bored with this, let's get home!
 Back home OTL went back to manufacturing, (boring) TM was card making (boring) but we went into the kitchen for some chicken! (SUPER!)

Let's hope tomorrow is a little more exciting!

Bye for now.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

2 comments:

  1. Wotcha maties. Sorry to hear you've had a boring day, today has been a nothing day here as well. I think I told you my mum bought a new jacket yesterday for taking me out, well it seems she's put on weight and she had to take it back this morning cos she's a tad too fat for it. When she came back, we went for walkies up the shop, I didn't meet one woofer on the way up but I did meet a woofer on the way home but his TL was in a rush and he wouldn't let it stop for a sniff or a hello ......... that made me sad. My mum has been finishing off some cards today and writing and posting some others. I've been quite bored myself at times, not when she cleaned my ears though, I had lots to do then but she stopped me. My mum has had a big order of coffee today so she can drink it and stay awake. I felt like a siesta but my mum said she had too much to do to have one with me. I've been quite bored myself but my boy has the day off tomorrow so that should be good for a few wrestles. Glad to hear you had some decent scoff today. Have you seen this card that Mrs TM has made, I like your idea for cards Daisy, I reckon they'd go down a storm. Hope tomorrow has nicer things in store for you and Holly chops. Take care and have a lovely evening, stay warm and snuggly and hope you get some decent muggings. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where have all the woofers gone,
    In their beds, everyone
    Where are all the TLs too
    Stamping cards to send to you.

    Doesn’t really rhyme but I am sure you don’t mind. xx

    What a dull old day you have had, we went to Bluewater and I bought a £6 pair of woolly gloves redeeming a £5 voucher so I spent 100 pennies and then a 1000 more on a chicken dinner for both. Wasn’t busy there and the traffic was well behaved. Tomorrow I am going out with the ladies to Canterbury, Pate, Salmon and Trifle so Michael is having fish and chips. Hope your Thursday goes all sparkley and you get to meet up with your mates. Archie too. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete