Wednesday 20 February 2019

Sunny, Sunny Day!

Hello Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret here!

Hasn't it been a super day today? It was just a little chilly first thing but later on the sun came out and everything warmed up!

Suns up but it's chilly!
This morning we didn't see any woofers or Two Legs so just for a change, we had it all to ourselves!

Mind you, the lunchtime walk was just too crowded!

Just because it is half term time there were loads of Grandpa's and Grandma's out with mini TL's who would rather be back home on the PlayStation!

I wonder if we'll meet anyone today?
We had brought Eric with us today and to begin with he didn't want to walk, all he wanted to do was sit in the ferret bag and look out over the top of the bag!

Even when a couple of Hairy Schnauzers came bounding along he stayed in the bag!

Holly and I had a sniff but we didn't hang about too long 'cos there were loads of TL's and woofers around and we had to keep an eye open for Eric's sake! 

Can you eat ferrets?
Eric was quite happy to just sit on the grass and enjoy the sunshine and the warmth but when we spotted Bert coming down the path he decided to get back to the bag for a little rest!

Now, I could do this all day if the woofers weren't around!
We met up with Bert, he's the one that has fallen in love with Holly! As normal, she played the Tart and had him running around in circles!

Poor Bert, but he did get a kiss!
Before getting into the car I played my normal game, that's where I sit on the grass looking every where except where Old Two Legs is jumping up and down and calling me!

No, I won't look at you or even let on you are in front of me!
It's a super game and I win every time!

With a bit of luck it will be getting warmer as the weekend gets closer and if it is warm enough we will get Miss May out for another run across the football field!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

3 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Glad you had a nice sunny day. I love that game you play with OTL, I play that with my mum sometimes when I'm out in the garden, specially if I know she's in a hurry to go out, like to day when she had to go to the groomers. Do you know she wouldn't let me go with her so I could watch her getting wetted and brushed and clipped. She says tomorrow morning is my turn at the groomers, I think I'll stay down the back of the garden until I know it's too late to go. That Holly is such a tart, now I thought I was her boyfriend. Loved all the pictures today. It's been dry here but still a tad chilly even though we had a bit of sun in between the clouds. I still didn't get a decent lay in this morning and I know tomorrow I've got to get up early for my early appointment. I'm hoping you've been getting decent scoff this last few days. Hope you all have a good evening and get some decent snackettes. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evenin' all . . . Super "sun up" photo OTL. Like all the other shots too, but that's my fave. Sounds like Holly is, er, playing the (football) field!!!! LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must tell other woofers that ferrets are very gritty and boney also poisonous even if they look so innocent. Eric looks so happy sitting in the sunshine and off goes a disillusioned Bert sent packing again by his idle. Poor Bert he does try to be friends and Holly just winds him up and spits him out. Then there is you Daisy winding up OTL pretending you can’t hear him, tut tut, he he. A lovely sun picture but then all the pictures are lovely, getting late now and must pack up, I will be back tomorrow xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete