Tuesday 19 March 2019

A Rabbit, a Splosh, a sniff and a good roll!

Hi Woofers!

Us again, Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

Wot a good day it's been today, you know life can be really good when you meet up with a scaredy rabbit who forgets where his warren is and ends up tearing around the field with two Super Terrier Woofers half an inch from his tail!

We missed the sunrise but there was a little glow in the sky but nothing too exciting!

A half an hour earlier and it might have been good!
 I'll be glad when Old Two Legs gets the small camera repaired but he is using the camera in the mobile phone, so, not bad but could do better if he had an instruction manual!

OK for a landscape but wot we need is a real camera!
 Yesterday Monty and Wendy came out with us at lunchtime but today OTL said that is was Eric and May's turn today.

Eric is always a little slow in getting going but he does like sitting in the ferret bag and looking out over the rim of the bag!

OK, can I get back into the bag now?
On the other paw, Miss May just loves the out doors and she was rolling in the grass and even digging at the mole hills!

May does walk a lot further than Eric but towards the end of the walk sh gets a little tired, so it is up to Eric to walk along side May until OTL picks her up for a little carry.

Out of my way, I sniff Moles!
One good thing, I managed to get a 'Deep Paddle' today! Before OTL could do anything I was down the beach and straight into the water. It was a bit muddy but I haven't had a chance of a dip for ages!

Now, paws up, how many of you know that it is the Spring Equinox tomorrow? Now I want you all up early, dressed in you finest Equinox Robes and we can all dance around the garden scaring the Neyburzz!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

4 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Your super day sounds really good. I've had a bit of a busy day myself. First I had to send my mum shopping, then do the rubbish for the bin men to collect tomorrow so she needed to prune the heather bush out front so it could be collected. Then she had washing and ironing to do. I had to find her a few other little jobs then we had a snooze until it was time for some scoff for me. Now I tried to give Alexa some jobs as well but she don't seem to understand just like when my mum asks her to do things and all she says is, I don't know that. I reckon she needs the sack and I agree with my mum she's not much good, my boy on the other paw reckons she's very good and she tells him jokes. I reckon she's got her eye on my boy. Now I'm not sure about this getting up early in the morning and dancing round the garden in front of the neyburzz, I like my privacy and I'm not really keen on getting up early, I'll think about it though. I'm pleased to hear Miss May enjoyed her walk, come on Eric, she's putting you to shame with your young legs. Was OTL jumping up and down when you went for your plodge in the water? I bet that bunny will keep his warren in sight tomorrow. Nice pictures today. Well done Mrs Sue, winning them games. I think I need an after scoff snooze now cos I'm still convalescing even if I'm not limping anymore. Have a lovely evening all, hope you find some tasty snackettes. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch, the Nippers and lazy Alexa. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well done you on that deep paddle even if it was a little muddy, now I had forgotten about the Spring thingy but you will excuse us if we don’t get up early to dance around the garden, it is a bit big and many people live in our garden! That rabbit had a shock when you two turned up chasing his tail, I bet he had a story to tell his mates in the warren. Pleased that it is good enough for the four little ones to take turns in having a run, it is fun to see pictures of you all. Archies mum is so busy, she should asked Alexa for some tips on getting free help with the furniture building, woodworking, gardening, cooking, cleaning, washing, ironing, taking Archie to the vets........and all the other things that I have forgotten. We went to Great Yarmouth today and coming back the driver said it would be quicker to get off then than stay on the bus and go around the loop as it could take 10-15 minutes. What happened he can’t have had many getting on or off because he just beat us to the stop right outside the Wild Duck, we were not amused. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. . . . .but on the plus side Sue . . . you got some exercise AND saved the bus fare! LOL! xxx

      Delete
  3. Spring? Well, it's definitely SPRUNG down here today. Although, I did NOT prance about in my Equinox Robes first thing! I know you're shocked about that aren't you! LOL!

    LOVING OTL's pictures from yesterday, especially the second BIG SKY one! FABULOUS.

    Glad you all enjoyed a good sniff and a roll yesterday. I expect you've done the same today! Much warmer-er today!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete