Sunday 19 May 2019

More Bunnie Chasing!

Hello Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret here again!

Well, we said we would be back but they just didn't listen!

So, there they were, munching their breakfast and chatting away.

Yeah, I just love a relaxing Sunday Breakfast.
 When..............................................


Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarge!
 We didn't catch them 'cos they spotted us at the last moment and dived into the brambles and that was it, no Bunny Breakfast for us!

Being a Sunday everyone seemed to be in bed, even the snails were snoring their shells off!

No thanks, I want at least another half an hour!
 One of the funny things was to see a Crane Fly trying to hang onto two blades of grass and the wind blowing him all over the place!


I need a climbing rope and crampons!
 A bit further on there was Sid The Streak dining on a leaf  and getting ready for his morning run!


This could do with some Brown Sauce!
 There, on the next leaf sat one of those nasty, hairy arsed, blood sucking monsters that attacked Archie Babe. It's a good job that the mosquito lives down here and not up near Archie 'cos it might be suffering from a serious head ache!

Hey Man, fancy being a blood donor today?
 We left her hanging on the leaf and went hunting Bunnies!

Old Two Legs saw another wild rose showing off its blooms and took this picture!

A Gentle and Soft colour to the petals.
Now, we have got a serious problem, we can't think about our Archie Babe without bursting out in laughter, I mean, a Baby Grow!

Now we thought he was a big brave macho woofer!

We reckon that the best thing he could do is to find a big pile of smelly sniff and have a good roll, just to add a little 'colour' to it!

We are off to pick up The Missus from The Cat Woman's house, all the cleaning up has been done and the house is back to 'Acceptable'!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,


Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret.

4 comments:

  1. Wotcha maties. Now wot do you mean you keep thinking of me and laughing, now thinking of me is good but laughing at me .......... noooooooooo. My mum says I look very handsome in my new tops, and she said they'd only be baby grows if she left the bottoms on which she didn't, she's made them in to posh, up to date fashion leader crop tops. She might take a picture if I pose for her but I don't know yet I'm thinking about it, depends on wot treats she offers me. Shame them bunnies spotted you, just think of the fun you could have with a couple of bunnies hopping around. Loved those photos of you and Holly chops doing your charge. Well it's a good job that blood sucking hairy arsed monster has done a runner from here, mind, even down where you are isn't far enough away for my liking. Nice to see Sid the Streak eating a good diet before he goes for his daily run. I went out for an early walk, without my crop top, and I didn't bump into any of my woofer mates but just as I was getting near home I bumped into my boy going for his daily walk. I've been a good boy today and haven't scratched at all so if I carry on being good then my mum says I won't have to wear my crop tops for long. Hope Mrs TM appreciates all the cleaning you've all done over the weekend while she was away boozing. Have a lovely evening all and hope you get some decent muggings. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little (I could be a famous model) Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Archie I recon your mum has saved the bottom half for when the blood sucker attacks your fear end, like Daisy and Holly I laughed when I read about your new wardrobe accessories, sorry little Arch you know we love you 💗 and sorry they don’t do blue hearts 🥰.
    I hope TM had a good weekend and journey home and didn’t find any trace of mischief. Michael thinks OTL has a new lens or has got his old one out of moths balls, he said his pictures are excellent 🥇. Your local bunnies have been warned and get notifications of when you leave home so they bait you but it is all good fun and gives you exercise as well.
    Not sure if Sarn will read this but We didn’t watch Eurovision, we just turned the TV on or over just at the moment they announced the winner and saw our scoring, deliberately didn’t watch because as she says it is all political and bits we have seen in recent years makes us make sure not to watch. Happy Monday everyone xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! As you can tell . . . I have seen your comment. Don't blame you for not watching the contest . . . not sure why I watched as much of it as I did really . . . was way past my bed time! xxx

      Delete
  3. Morning all . . . great action shots of you and Holly chasing bunny wabbits. Super shots of the bugs too!

    Have a good day everyone. xxx

    ReplyDelete