Sunday 21 July 2019

Got away with it again!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret back again!

OK, after 17........one, six, seventeen!

Happy Birthday to Archie's Boy,
Can we play with his Birthday Toy?
Did he get a Take a Way for dinner?
And did he share it with Archie Boy?


OK, I know it's not the best song I ever wrote but we have been very busy today!

Well, actually it is Old To Legs wot has been busy.

It happened like this.

The Missus told OTL that she was inviting tenders for trimming a tree back and reducing the height of another tree that has gone wild plus two coats of paint on the shed!

About the time she was telling OTL, Number One Son, Martin, stopped off on his way home after spending a weekend away camping with some of his old (Pre Wedding) mates!

So, TM, Martin and OTL were standing in the garden discussing a plant that was trying to take over the pond and garden area. When, just to see what was under the leaves, OTL started to dig up the plant and after the leaves came these whacking great and long tubers.

As soon as he dug up one bit there was another bit and so on it went until it looked like half the garden and half the pond was dug up!

The piles of tubers grew to an enormous height and OTL was convinced that it was all just one plant as the roots just went on and on!

Well, OTL was getting sore from the sun and aching from the digging and dirty with mud from the mud and muck in the pond!

So, now we have a very tired OTL with a sore back and sore joints in his hands and we have run out of Paracetamol to ease the pain.

Holly and I have been in the garden giving OTL helpful suggestions and in turn he was giving us helpful suggestions!

He was out in the sun working and we were relaxing in the shade!

No pictures today, for some reason the telephone won't send pictures to the computer, I can see that we will have to go back to the camera for our fix of photo's!

See you all tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!


3 comments:

  1. Yo maties. I'll pass your song on to my boy when he comes down to order his take away wot me and my mum are treating him to. He'll be over the moon that you sang to him. Me and my mum bought him a pair of shoes, two new tops and we gave him some cash so he can buy himself something nice. Now if he doesn't put his shoes away, I'll be able to play with them and take the inner soles out, like wot I've done to his old shoes. We've got him some nice chocolate cupcakes and a battenburg cos when he was little my mum said he used to call it birdbatter cake. I see you're getting into this gardening business as well, it's good innit, supervising the TL's and telling wot needs weeding and pruning. Hope OTL isn't too sore, he'll have to have a nice hot shower if the shower is working. That was a nice surprise for Mrs TM to have no 1 son call in and visit her. Hope he didn't bring any crawly lodgers wot he collected while he was camping though. Well I'm off to bed now cos I'm on guard duty in the morning when my mum goes to work, well I say on guard duty but with the new camera door bell I only have to listen out if it makes a sound to say someone is lurking. Hope you all have a lovely evening with some muggings and suggest to OTL that he soothes his aches with a nice snifter. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boy loved his song and was very impressed with your counting Daisy. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I looked on here before going to bed and no Diary so I decided that the hair cut job had gone wrong and OTL was trying to piece you back together!! I don’t know what happened because it seems that it was here all the time. I wished Archies boy a happy birthday yesterday so no need to comment any more so off to comment on Mondays xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete