Thursday 5 December 2019

OTL hates computers and networks and..........

Hello Woofers!

It's Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret again!

Today has been an educating day, you see Old Two Legs has been on the computer trying to get the printer to talk to the network.

Now, because OTL has found some new names for the computer and network both the network and the computer are showing off and have stopped talking to OTL!

You know, I'm right glad I don't have to talk to computers!

It was cold this morning and we had to put our Flying Jackets on over our normal harness, it was OK until we sat down on the frosty grass while we were waiting for OTL to finish talking to four....... yes FOUR Two Legs who were taking pictures of the sun rise! It's not on, that is normally OTL's job!

Mind you, a good snooze soon put us to rights but OTL still had the network to sort out!

Lunchtime there was only one woofer, other than us, and we said hello and of course it was all over OTL like a rash!

We let her off 'cos she is only four months old and has yet to learn her manners!

Can I have a cuddle!
 Holly said that Honey, that's her name looks like she will grow up to be a pretty woofer!

OTL crouched down and Honey got her tail tickled and her tummy tickled and then behind her ears!

That was fun, can you do it again?
It's a good job OTL has more than one computer or we would never get a chance to do my diary each day!

Mind you, Archie Babe must have problems when his access to the Internetty is restricted to the Telefonic thing!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. We feel very sorry for OTL, we know just how annoying outers are. Our problem isn't the internet it's blogger, it. Don't recognize us on the Chromebook wot I was using but the dog Bone does. Hy OTL gets sorted soon. See all these things have names my mum has a ride name for the printer, its to do with butt orifices. I'm glad that young woofer is going to grow into a better looking woofer cos I wouldn't fancy her at the moment. I had the grumbles all last night so I had to visit the vets today. She was saying wot a lovely chap I am. My tum feels much better now but I did take it easy today. My mum is going to stay home from work tomorrow just to make sure I'm ok. She bounced off the wall 5 times during the night and she's a bit tired as well today. Nice pictures today. Hope you all have a good evening. Love, licks, wags & sniffs from little Arch ( brave but starving) & the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the computer versa printer was all sorted out but it seems that I was wrong, somehow I don’t think rude names will help and I hope you cover your ears and don’t learn how to spell these names. Technology is so clever when it works but when it doesn’t ###****##@#! There have been lots of wonderful pictures of the sunrises in your neck of the woods, I wonder if you have met them? It was cold today, freezing in fact when our birthday visitor called, son Ian whilst working engineered being around here with time for lunch. Honey does look pretty and has made a friend of OTL, you don’t think she knows about printing, you never know, she looks sturdy, she could jump on it and either mend it or finish it off. Just an idea, you know me and clever ideas!! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete