Friday 21 February 2020

Holly Survives!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here!

Well, the good news is that Holly is back with us at home, a bit dopey and not feeling like a game of 'Chase'. We have got to be gentle with her for a couple of days, no running loose through the woods so that will mean a wander around the football field and a gentle wee and a poo!

Holly reckons she woke up in the vets and was going to try some of Archie Babes tricks but in the end felt just too worn out, so she will try later when she gets rid of the stuff that makes you fall asleep!

Going back, the sun almost got away with a sunrise this morning. On the way we slowed down just after the bridge and got a shot of Dynosorearses over at Grain Docks!

Dynos going off for breakfast!
When we got to the sea shore the sun was up but not really bright, so Old Two Legs clicked off a few.

Getting ready for the day.
The Daffodillies were still blooming and we thought that being back lit by the sun may do something, but it didn't work out like wot we thought it would!

Daffodillies in the morning light!
Now, looking at our list of 'Special Days' we see that today is Auntie Sue's Birthday to day, so, all together, after ninety-seven..........one.........eighty-three...........ninety-seven!


Happy Birthday to Sue
A Thousand Sniffs just for you,
Let's all woof our tails off,
Happy Birthday to you!

There now, not even a mention of a wee or a poo!
Except now!

We saw a strange sight on the lunchtime walk, there was this Poodle type woofer with dark glasses on!

I mean, what a strange sight to see! This woofer had trouble with his eyes, it seems that the iris in his eyes cannot close down enough to cut out bright lights. So, the only way around it is to wear dark glasses!
One seriously cool dude!
We have left Holly to snooze the afternoon away and even Eric has let her snooze against the cage!

I reckon that it will take a couple of days, maybe three, to get her back on her legs again so I will refrain from chasing her around the house and kicking her off the bed!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

3 comments:

  1. Yo maties. I'm glad to hear Holly chops is back home safe and sound. I bet she's got tales to tell when she stops feeling snoozey. I bet everyone is being kind & considerate. Has she got a war wound to show to everyone to get a bit more sympathy. I hope she got lots of cuddles at the vets or OTL should ask for a refund. I'm pleased to hear Eric is letting her snooze in peace. Hope Holly isn't feeling sore. Smashing pictures today the colours look really lovely. That woofer does look a cool dude, I might ask for a pair of them shades for my birthday, I reckon I'd look really good in a pair. Happy birthday Mrs Sue. I would make up a song but I've been a bit worried about Holly so my brain hurts at the moment. Have a lovely evening all. Love, licks, wags & sniffs from little Arch & the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Holly chops xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased Holly is home safe and sound. Hope she feels better soon.

    Lovely sunrise in your neck of the woods.

    Have a good weekend.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for my birthday song, I read it out to Michael, Margaret and Tom when we came back after my birthday meal and they all clapped and thought you were very clever to be able to write such a beautiful verse. The woofer with shades really looks a cool dude in the dark glasses, I hope he is able to continue with them because maybe the summertime will bring us more sunshine than he can handle otherwise.
    The daffodils look lovely in the soft glow, OTL did well to notice them. Lots of hugs to Holly and I hope she feels better once those knock out drops have worked their selves out. She can practice all those hints and tips Archie gave her perhaps he can make up a get well song for her. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete