Thursday 27 February 2020

Snow and Foxes!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here!

What a day it's been, I mean, dark clouds this morning, cold wind trying to blow our tails off and just after we got back from our morning walk, it started to snow!

Now Holly and don't mind a drop of snow but this stuff was that horrid wet snow that lands on your nose and melts, all sort of cold and wet!

It was lucky for us that it stopped before we went out at lunchtime, except the wind of course, still cold and trying to blow our tails off!

Eric and Wendy were looking at a video that Old Two Legs had downloaded from 'Fluffy Ferret Forum'.

He was telling them all about not talking to strangers and watch out for strange woofers!

The video had a happy ending but can you just imagine what would happen if that was our garden?

http://www.lazy-ferret.co.uk/odd_stuff/LNR6108_ch7_main_20200226075200_20200226075552.mp4

Scary or wot?

Glad to say that both ferrets came to no harm and the fox didn't get any ferret teeth in its nose!

OTL reckons that beside the cats we get using our garden as a short cut, we often get foxes doing the same thing and they can jump our garden fence with ease!

We don’t keep the rubbish loose in the garden, it's all in big plastic bins behind the caravan ready for the bin men on Friday!

They are fox and cat proof!

OTL is off tomorrow with Alun to a show so that means Holly and I get his recliner chair to snooze on and on top of that we get all of his side of the bed!

Sorted!

Now, with him going off, he takes the laptop with him and that means we don't get to upload our blog!

Boo! Hiss!

Still, he is back Sunday night, so we will be up and running again on Monday!

Have a good weekend!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

4 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Well did I get a shock when I went out for my first wee of the day, my garden had disappeared, everywhere was white except for the path & it was cold and wet. I was glad it went quickly cos I don't do cold and wet. I wouldn't go for my walk until lunchtime and then I didn't want to go far. My boy has got over giving most of his blood to the hospital yesterday. Tomorrow he has to go to the dentist, yuk. Me and my mum have been making cards today, most of my mum's cards went wrong, mine was alright though. Well I saw that video & I got worried cos I couldn't see the little brown ferret, are you sure the fox didn't eat it. Now OTL can't take the outer cos you need it to do your diary. Wot will I read. Hope Holly chops is continuing to get over her operation. Hope you all have a lovely evening. Love, licks, wags & sniffs from little Arch & the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time for a poor rest Daisy and to get the opportunity to rest in the recliner and stretch out on the bed, don’t forget to leave space for TM, just remember that while OTL is away your comfort lies in her hands. I couldn’t believe that snow yesterday all floaty and wet, I put the flags out when it went away. Fancy showing that horror story just before he goes away, I don’t know! Are we going to have Archie getting his mum to drive him down for one of the Crops, maybe he could demonstrate his methods and show the right way to do things. I am sure the other croppers would appreciate it and Rosie would love to see him. Bye until Monday, I hope they have a great time and better take the snow chains and sun cream just in case. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I enjoyed that video . . . good to see the white ferret holding it's own. I don't think the fox wanted a ferret bite do you? Hope the little brown ferret was OK.

    Wish OTL fun at the show please. Enjoy your extra bed space!

    Have a great weekend.

    See you Monday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yo maties. I know you don't have your outer until OTL comes back off his travels but I thought I'd just write a bit of news for you. When my mum came home from work this morning, we were having an early siesta when the postman knocked, well you could have knocked me down with a feather, he had a parcel for me. My mum helped me open it and in it was 3 bags of treats, a new lead, a pen, keyring and a lid to cover a tin. I said my mum could have the keyring and the pen for mother's Day cos I'm good like that, I like to share. I'm not sharing the treats with her though but I will let her hold the lead when we go out. I hope Mrs TM is behaving while OTL is away & I hope OTL isn't overdoing the giggle juice with Alun while there's no Mrs TM's to keep an eye on them. Hope Holly chops paw is getting better. I've no doubt that you & Holly chops are doing a good job guarding. Hope those ferrets aren't giving you any problems. Hope you all have a lovely weekend. Love, licks, wags & sniffs from little Arch & the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete