Monday 1 June 2020

Snnezy sneezy!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here!

Another super day, it's just a shame that we will be missing out on our holiday this month. Today is the first day of Summer and we would normally be getting everything sorted, ready for a couple of weeks up in Scotland but instead, we are looking through the curtains at anyone knocking on our door and keeping away from as many Two Legs as possible when we go out walking!

If they come near us I'll do a poo on their boots!

Last night Old Two Legs got out his moth trap to catch a moth or two and to see what is about. Normally he wouldn't bother until the beginning of July but as the weather has been so worm it may have attracted some exotic moth from across the sea.

There was nothing to get too excited about, nothing big and colourful!

We got loads of these in the garden!
 As there were no moths to go Wow! over, instead we headed for the wild flowers that have grown after OTL had scattered a load of seeds last year. Dunno what this one is but it looks like a poppy but the flowers are not what we would recognise as a poppy!

Well, the pods look like a poppy if nothing else does!
In another patch there were some real poppies, well poppies that look like poppies!

The only problem is, The Missus has been squirting weed killer onto the path and it looks like the wind has blown the weed killer onto some of the poppies and killed off half of them!

Still, the seeds will drop and maybe next year we will get a full crop!

A traditional poppy!

OTL says that once he has got all this Tax Return and a couple of other jobs done, he may get out in the garden with his camera and see what he can photograph, mind you, the wind has got to drop before he starts on the flowers!

Mind you, the hayfever leaves him all snotty and grumpy!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties, well here I am half drowned and skinned. My mum left me at the groomers and went off!!!! I mean, that's not on is it, if I have to go she should come with me. Well Caroline had instructions that if I didn't behave, to give my mum a ring and she would come and get me. No such luck, Caroline didn't ring and my mum didn't come and get me before I got drowned, brushed, combed, blown with a red hot drier and then clipped to a millimetre of my skin. Caroline set about doing my tail when I decided enough was enough so I sat on it so she couldn't cut any more off. Do you know, my moustache has been cut, I've got a Wilhelm 2nd type moustache instead of my nice normal one. I look like a Schnauzer and not a doodle dog. I ain't best pleased but my mum was. When my mum finally came back after 100 years, Caroline told her I'd been a very good boy, better than I usually am so my mum said I could go on my own in future ..... now who's going to protect me from being drowned and roasted if my mum don't come?????? Nice pictures today, specially the one of you and Holly chops, the flowers look pretty, I bet they taste nice, now if they were in my garden I'd have had a taste by now, not sure about the moth though, I don't like creepy crawlies. Now about this holiday you're missing, I've got an idea, why don't you all sleep in the caravan and go for a walk down by the beach and pretend you're in Scotland and the bonus is, now mozzies to bite anyone. OTL can get a bottle of his favourite tipple in, Mrs TM can take a bottle of giggle juice and bobs your uncle. We watched Mrs TM this afternoon, very good, we liked the card she made. I was wondering if she'd had a glass of giggle juice cos she got her tongue twisted at the end but my mum said I mustn't be rude. As if. Anyways, take care all and have a good evening. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks a double poppy from yr wild flower seeds . . . It's gorgeous anyway.

    Watched TM doing abstract art today . . . Very good.

    Flipping hot but still breezy here. Very very sneezy too. I sympathise with OTL. Eyes been streaming

    Shame about your holibobs. I was meant to be in Dorset a couple of weeks ago!!!! Not got refund yet either! X

    ReplyDelete