Wednesday 14 April 2021

Good news for Archie Babe!

 Hello Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here!

Well, we have some good news today, Young Archie Babe has been given a clean bill of health! Seems that his high blood pressure was the 'White Coat Syndrome' and I reckon it was the look of those big needles them vets have on show!

Mind you, we reckon that the sound of all the other woofers and cats and other Four Legs couldn't have been any help either!

So, just to welcome Archie Babe back home here are some more photos for his kennel walls!

 

 Wossat?

Holly on the hunt for sniffs!

Me, looking for Holly!

So, there you are, everything back to normal or whatever normal is!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

1 comment:

  1. Yo maties. Well wot a treat, luverly pictures of my favourite girls ....... phewwww I feel my blood pressure going up. Well more good news today from the vet front ....... my swab results came back and I've got more antibiotics to take but ..... I didn't have to go to the vets, I sent my mum instead and I stayed home and had a nice quite snooze while she went and got them and her blood pressure went up when she got the bill from my recent visits ..... never mind, I'm worth it at twice the price. My mum has been sneezing a fair bit today so either she's got hay fever or a cold coming on ....never mind, she'll have to be brave like wot I am and get over it. I've got to go to the vet next week to see one of the vets who apparently is an expert on itchy butts for a quick check up and then her and my mum will be doing some chatting over how to stop my butt itching and me having to put up with them squeezing it ....... no doubt my mum's blood pressure will go up when she gets the bill for that but as long as I'm ok, she won't mind too much. I went for a nice walk this morning in the sun but didn't see any of my mates but I found a really good sniff in the garden and had a smashing roll in it. Now my mum made my blood pressure go up a bit this afternoon when I spotted her heading towards me with a wet flannel to wash my face. Those are luverly pictures of you and Holly chops, they'll be pinned right at the front so I can see you all the time. Thank you OTL. Take care and stay safe all and have a lovely evening. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete