Saturday 24 July 2021

Thunder and Lightning!

 

 Hello Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here!

What a day! We woke up this morning and it looked like it was still the middle of the night!

The sun was there but not very bright and when we went for a walk it was rather warm.

When we got back Old Two Legs said it had all the hall marks of a coming storm!

Pity it's not at night cos photographing lightning at night is dead easy but not during the day. In the end he gave up trying to catch the flash which went off at the speed of light!

By the time we went out at lunchtime it had got a little brighter and the rain had stopped but it really wasn’t summer!

It was the same weather all day, dull overcast and to be honest, not worth a sniff!

 

 Dull or wot?

There were a few butterflies and that was it as far as the bugs go. Seems even they have decided to stay in bed!

This afternoon we have been watching the Olympics and falling asleep!

Let's hope tomorrow is better and no more thunder bangs or Holly will start to get worried!

Bye for now.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

1 comment:

  1. Yo maties. Well it rained here this morning and it's been cloudy all day, still warm though, my mum reckons there's a storm on the way. Well my mum went to work this morning and left me with my boy in her bedroom so I could carry on snoozing on the bed but I decided to sing him some more songs, he was giving me some treats wot my mum left for me and every time I got another treat, I did another encore for him. He was telling porkie pies again when my mum got home and my mum told me off, he's such a snitch. My mum says on Monday when she goes to work I'll have to stay downstairs in my box so I don't wake my boy up ..... he's such a spoilsport cos I have fun singing to him and getting treats for my performance. I'm only talking to him now when he comes down to make a sarnie, the rest of the time he's getting the cold shoulder. He needs to watch out cos snitches get stitches. I hope the thunder didn't bother Holly chops too much and I hope you don't get anymore. Next door has put a huge gazebo up in their garden, I wonder if it'll still be there tomorrow though if we do have a storm. Now my mum was going round the garden doing her slug and snail clearing when she got all excited, she started shouting it's a newt, well I don't care if it's an oldt, I couldn't see anything to get excited about, no bits of dropped scoff from the birds. Saturday is a good day for snoozing, that olympics stuff would send me off to snooze. We watched Mrs TM flinging the glue again today, that's one of our Saturday treats. Take care, stay safe and have a good evening all. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little (Domingo) Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete