Sunday 26 September 2021

Another Super Sunday!

Hello Woofers!

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here!

I do love a Sunday, especially a late snooze in bed before The Missus takes me out for an early morning stroll across the fields. After that it's another snooze while Old Two Legs gets ready to meet the day!

A walk down on the sea front was great and we managed to keep out of the brief shower that swept up the Thames.

I managed a roll in some sea weed and even a little dig on the beach as well!

After the beach we headed back home to watch the F1 Racing. It was exciting from start to finish and Lewis managed to get his 100th F1 win!

We've got a couple of weeks before the next race so I'll have to think of something else to do next weekend!

TM said that Sarn pointed out the new car licence plate started out with my initials DG (Daisy Godwin), now, you won't forget that in a hurry!

OTL has been busy on the computer so he hasn't been able to go out and mess about in the new car, mind you, the computer has been playing up so he has been thinking up new names for the computer!

 Erics paw looks a bit red today so OTL plans to get him back down the vets to see if he needs a second cryo whatsit to kill off the tumour. More news on that next week.

That's it for today, nothing too exciting, just a gentle day!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

1 comment:

  1. Yo maties. Well it's good for some, I had to get up at the crack of dawn this morning to see my mum off to work, don't know why she has to make me get up when I'm snoozing away peacefully. She's promised me a lay in next Sunday though and she better not let me down cos I'm not having it. That motor was made just for you Daisy, a nice car for you to have a comfie ride in. We're sorry to hear about Eric's paw and hopefully the vet will be able to sort it out for him, we're hoping that maybe it's only sore cos he might have hurt it on a shell at the beach, but wotever we'll be keeping every thing crossed for the little chap wot's brave like wot I am. Now, talking of being brave, I'm off to the groomers tomorrow, now as people are beginning to realise, I don't like wet, I don't like being blowed by the drier, I don't like being clipped and I don't like being brushed, so that means I have to be very brave when I go. We've got a few lay ins this week before my mum has to go back to work on Friday, so I intend to make the most of them. Good to hear Lewis didn't break another car today. I'm off for a well earned snooze so take care and stay safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete