Tuesday 28 September 2021

Eric is going to feel the chill!

 Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here again.

Well, it's been all go today. It started last night, there I was, on guard duty while my little Two Legs were snoring their tails off, I spotted something in the back garden, not sure if it was a cat or a fox. Never mind, I gave it a bit of a woof but it got scared off by The Missus shouting at me!

I decided to go back to bed but was disturbed by something rattling the bins out the front of the house, so, that was it, I stuck my head under the curtains and gave some woof again!

You know, I never knew TM could shout so loud, I mean, maybe she should take over guarding the house!

I went back to bed but couldn't get back off to sleep, TM was bouncing all over the bed and keeping me awake, even after a did my 'I'm Trying To Get To Sleep' grumble she was still bouncing around.

I was getting right fed up and went over to Old Two Legs and gave his bald head a good licking, just to help make me feel better!

Just before four TM got up and went down stairs, turning lights on and off and then clumping up and down stairs, waking OTL up!

Mind you, it did mean that I got to go out early for a walk over the fields!

The only problem was the mud was all sticky and stuck to my paws, so, before getting into bed for a snooze I was dumped in the shower and my legs got washed free of mud!

Eric got to visit the vet today who agreed with OTL that Eric should get another blast of the CryoPen to help kill off the last of the tumour on his leg.

The vet will phone later this week to arrange for Eric to call in and 'Get Sorted'!

Lunchtime I was down the Sea Wall again and in the sunshine!

 Can't miss him coming up the Thames!

 Even as we walked along the sea wall the clouds gathered and before long it was looking like rain was chasing us back to the car!

 I think we should get a move on; it looks wet up there!

 We got back just in time 'cos the rain started just as we got into the car!

OTL needed to send a box off at the carriers, so, off we went only to bump into a long line of cars and trucks queuing to get in the garage!

I mean, what is it these plonkers think they are doing? The was one female TL not only filling up her car but also four plastic petrol containers as well!

OTL said it must be a long way to Tesco's if she needs all that fuel!

I may get washed and sploshed tomorrow, it all depends on the weather, if it's warm then watch out but if it is wet then I might get let off but OTL is charging up the batteries for the clippers!

I know it is inevitable I will get shaved but I live in hope of a reprieve!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Well wot good news about Eric the brave, he certainly is a very brave little chap. We're all very pleased the vet can help sort the problem for him. Now today, Brenda and Milly came visiting, well as you know I'm quite partial to Brenda and Milly but Milly upset me a little bit, she climbed on my mums lap and was laying on her back having her tummy tickled ........ now my mums lap is my space and no one elses, so I was a tad upset. We all went for a walk together up the shop and just when we got back to Brenda's house, down came the rain, Brenda said we could go in and wait for it to stop but my mum said we'd be alright to walk ........ so that's 2 days I got wetted, now that didn't make me happy either. I think the Mrs's come with a built in loud voice you know Daisy, you should hear my mum when she bellows, she'd scare the army out of our garden in the woke her up. My mum still hasn't been to get petrol, she says there's no way she's wasting petrol sitting in a queue, she even walked up the shops to get her shopping today ....... that's a sight, my mum lugging shopping bags home. Maybe you'll get a power cut and the clippers won't charge, I'll keep my paws crossed for you, my mum says she's disgusted with the state of my face after I was only groomed yesterday, she says she's going to take a wet flannel to it before I go to bed on account of she don't want muddy beards giving her a lick during the night. I sang happy birthday to her today, she's 938 today, I sang, happy birthday to mum, I've got a clean bum, I've bought you some glue, happy birthday to you. She weren't impressed, still, whatever turns you on. Take care and stay safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Eric!

    Lovely cloudscape photos. Glad u didn’t get too wet.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete