Wednesday 1 December 2021

Morning has Broken!

 Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret back with you again.

Going for my early morning walk we sometimes see super cloud formations with the sun playing on the backs of clouds.

On the other paw, we sometimes see nothing but blank grey clouds and a rather boring sky!

Today we saw some very interesting clouds and the sun poking its nose through the clouds.

It was chilly but at least there was no wind!

All of these pictures were taken within five minutes of each other.

At times the sky lit up like a neon light.

At times the morning light can be magnificent and so changeable!

As the winter draws on it will get darker in the morning and the sun will be later in getting up and with a bit of luck there will be even more colour in the sky.

When I see skies like this, I wish we had some mountains around here to really set the whole scene!

We met up with a small woofer today who wouldn't leave my butt alone, sniff, sniff, all the time. I even jumped off the sea wall and she followed me, so I jumped back up and she couldn't!

Her Two Legs had to pick her up and get up the sea wall where upon she started to sniff again!

Enough was enough, I turned around and gave her the biggest, 'I'm fed up with you' woof I could manage!

She jumped back, turned around and ram off whimpering!

You don't mess with me! 

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

 



2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Well Daisy I haven't been out today on account of everytime my mum said walkies, it started to rain and I said no thank you. It's been very chilly, and wet here today but don't worry, I got my fair share of exercise chasing pesky squirrels out of my garden today. My mum got fed up with me refusing to go out so she went off and did some shopping for Xmas, then she came home and wrapped it all up and she's got some to put in the post when she goes to work on Friday. I've just been out to do a wee and it's a wonder I didn't come back with an icicle hanging. Alfie puggle stopped by today and has booked himself in for a few days before and just after Xmas if his mum goes on holiday but cos of this virus thingy she's not sure if her holiday will go ahead on account of she was planning to go somewhere with sunshine. Smashing pictures today, very dramatic. I don't mind being sniffed as long as they don't over do the sniffing. I've got my paws crossed it's a bit warmer and drier tomorrow. Take care and stay safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - super cloud pics. Well done OTL.

    Glad TM is back safe. Hope she had a good time.
    Sounds like Eric is doing well. That’s good news.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete