Tuesday 24 May 2022

A Tale of a Handkerchief

 Hello Woofers!

Daisy here again!

Last night Old Two Legs was up late doing his 'Engineering' so that he could get it all shipped today. Needless to say, this morning he was up late!

We went up to the sea wall and OTL thought that as the tide was in, I might make a dash for the water and have a paddle. Unfortunately, my tummy was still gurgling away and I didn't fancy a swim, maybe tomorrow but not today!

Looking across the estuary the clouds looked a little dramatic and he couldn't resist taking a shot!

 The weather forecast says there is some rain due later today.

We met up with Max and Oscar, trying to get used to getting out of the car a hundred yards before they would have normally!

I know the feeling!

I still can't be bothered to walk all the way around to the other car park and would rather OTL go and get the car instead of making me walk all that way!

No, it's OK, I'll just wait for you to bring the car!

Half way through the morning I felt the Grumbles in my tummy and got OTL to take me for a stroll across the football field and down past the old golf course where we bumped into the gang of woofers I normally woof at when they pass the front of my house.

I feel safe with them out the front and me up in the bedroom!

I didn't feel so safe right up close!

Later on, I got into the big car while OTL was loading it up with stuff for the carriers, sneaky or wot?

Instead of going home, we went down to the sea wall for a stroll.

 

 I might get a dip if I'm lucky!

 I managed to have a poo and I felt good afterwards! Mind you, there was a problem, you see OTL keeps all the poo bags in his jacket pocket and he didn't have his jacket with him, so, being a good Two Legs, he collected the poo in his handkerchief!

Wot a good TL he is!

The afternoon was spent snoozing under the desk while OTL completed all the paperwork for the stuff we dispatched today.

As I'm feeling better, there is a good chance I'll be in for a swim tomorrow!

Bye for now.

Luv,

Daisy.

 

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy, sorry to hear the grumblies left you feeling unwell but I'm glad the grumblies are passing and you're feeling better. I hate getting the grumblies, my mum reckons I only get them when I've eaten something I shouldn't. The weather here has been pretty good today, my mum and my boy have been working hard doing jobs round the house, my boy even had the vacuum cleaner in his room. My mum nearly fainted when he asked to use it but she gave him a quick lesson on how it works and he was away like a pro. They worked so hard my mum went and got fish n chips for their tea tonight. Smashing pictures today, I don't blame you for wanting OTL to bring the car round when you were poorly with the grumblies. I wanted to visit Brenda this morning but my mum wouldn't let me cross the road to Brenda's house. Take care and stay safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete