Wednesday 28 September 2022

Sad day and Happy Day.

 Hi Woofers!

Daisy here again.

We met up with Oscar this morning and were told that Max had made a final trip to the vet. Seems he was having trouble and before things got bad it was decided he should head off to the Rainbow Bridge to wait for us all, so sad.

 Bye Bye Max

This morning it was chilly down on the sea front, the wind was blowing in from the North and Old Two Legs reckons there may be showers later on this afternoon.

Now Archie Babe has let us know that his Two Legs has her birthday today. We don't know how many years she is celebrating 'cos Archie didn't say but we have been working on a song, just for her!

Happy Birthday Archie's mum,

(you know that rhymes with bum?)

Happy Birthday to you,

(and you know that rhymes with Poo?) 

We all think your wunderful,

Happy Birthday to you!

There now, how about that?

Old Two Legs has been busy on the laptop computer, he's doing some programming which has a habit of confusing him, so, guess who curses the program!

2 comments:

  1. Yo Daisy, so sorry to hear the very sad news of Max. That's a lovely picture of him. I nearly took my mum to the vets this morning on account she had a grumbly tum, instead I decided to think of a song to sing to her ....... Happy birthday to you, have you fallen down the loo, I'm waiting patiently for you .... oooooo, happy birthday to you. I'm not clever like you and couldn't think of anything wot rhymes with poo but never mind, I'll try harder next year. My mum spent most of the day zooooming and flinging the glue and Brenda and Milly called in and they said hello to Mrs TM and Pat. My mum has been right spoiled today. She's just been treated to a take away by my boy. I'm expecting to get left home alone tomorrow when she goes to spend the voucher wot I bought her with my treat money. My mum loved your song Daisy and she says thank you very much. Right I'm off to snuggle up to her in her big oversized hoodie wots nice and soft and snuggly. Take care, stay safe and warm all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I nearly forgot the kisses xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete