Tuesday 31 January 2023

Here's one for Archie Babe!

Hello Woofers!

Daisy here.

It's been a bit windy today plus OTL didn't get up until late, even though I jumped up and gave his head a good licking first thing this morning!

We were a little late in catching the sunrise but with a bit of fiddly diddly we managed to run off these.

Fiddly Diddly is the way to go!


This is called a Panorama!


Can you see the Gas Tanker?

OTL was standing rock still to catch these and we even had a TL with two French Bulldogs sniffing around OTL's knees but he didn't move until he had taken the shot!

Lunchtime there was no one around so we took a slow stroll along the sea wall and down onto the beach.

OTL sat down on the wall and pretended to clean the lens but then he got all crafty and got this one!

OK, that's enough, no more snappy snappy!

Once we got over the hill, we stopped for a sit down on the bench and the crafty OTL ran off a couple more shots, saying that they were for Archie Babe, as if he hasn't got enough already!

OTL says that he has to focus on the eyes!

I said focus on the eyes, even though I've got my eyes half closed!

With a bit of luck, it should be warmer tomorrow, then it's all downhill after that!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy. Well wot smashing pictures, now I can never have enough pictures of you, they make my day. It looks a tad breezy down your way. I must admit I had a really lovely lay in this morning, no one needed to get up for work in our house, so we all made the most of it. I went for a stroll but didn't see any of my mates but I did see Eric the postie, now he's a very nice chap and he appreciates woofers like me wot don't try to bite his ankles. I've been playing sniff and track in the garden today on account of it's been a little bit warmer but it's turned chilly now so I'm back to just scooting out and getting back in as quick as I can. My mum had to go out and collect a few things today so me and my boy stayed home, he showed me the new wrestling moves he saw last night and I sang all the songs I know. We're all looking forward to another lay in tomorrow on account of no one needs to go to work. Take care, stay safe and warm all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete