Thursday 8 June 2023

No Moths Today!

Hi Woofers.

Daisy here.

Well, it had to happen, this morning when OTL and I inspected the moth trap there was nothing but egg cartons on the bottom of the moth trap, plus a couple of mosquitoes!

We had to run The Missus down to Ditton to help get set-up for the glue slapping show where TM is doing some demonstrations of card making. There have been 250 advance bookings made, according to TM. So, it should be loads of fun.

There are no photos of moths or woofers cos we couldn't find any!

We got half way around the sea front and I decided that I'd rather go home than stand around getting blown all over the place.

This afternoon I did an 'Archie' and had a snooze and a cuddle before going to collect TM!

So, that's about it for today, bye for now.

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy, well I hope you enjoyed your siesta, I had one myself on account of it being rather warm today and me and my mum did quite a bit of work this morning, so we had a lovely snuggle and snooze on the sofa. Do you think the glue flingers will be asking Mrs TM for her autograph, I bet they'd all one yours Daisy. I went for an early walk, I was going to go and knock on Brenda's door but she was still in bed so instead I had a sniff round her garden and carried on with my walk. Not a lot has happened round here today, I reckon TL's and woofers are staying in because it's so warm. My boy is off for the weekend now so that should mean some wrestling matches. Hope Mrs TM enjoys her glue flinging. Take care and stay safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete