Thursday, 3 December 2015

Eye Eye!

Yo Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss April, Fred & Wilma here!

It was good to get to bed last night, it was a long day for us all and The Missus was running around like a Blue Tailed Fly!

Mind you, it was rather good that we had got up, shipped Old Two Legs to the hospital, then back for a run, then go and pick OTL after his operation and all back home, by eleven thirty!


This morning we were up at the normal time and then off for our morning walk. The only thing that was unusual was that TM was doing the driving 'cos OTL isn't allowed to drive yet on account his eye still hurts!

Now, this has it's problems 'cos when we are out with OTL, he lets us wander along at our own pace, sniffing the sniffs and marking our route!

Not so TM!

Hurry up, get a move on, come here, this way, Daisy, Daisy DAISY! Holly, here, Holly, HOLLY!

This is not on!
OTL had the ferrets on their leads and they complained to OTL about TM wearing their legs out trying to keep up!

In the end OTL had to carry them, which was not the point. I mean, you just can't go to wee while your in OTL's arms well not deliberately any way!

Gissa Carry our legs are wearing out!
The only good thing was that we saw the sun come up over Sheerness and it's the first time for a long time that we have seen the colours 'cos lately it has been all grey clouds!

Back home we had chicken waiting and Holly and I set too finishing it all before heading off to bed with a Teeth Cleaning Chew!

Lunchtime it was just the same, TM driving while OTL hung onto the ferrets and Holly and I tried not to slide all over the place in the back of the car!

When we got there, Auntie Chris was waiting for us in the car park.

We headed off to the beach with Auntie Chris and TM wandering in and out bushes and getting lost!

Holly and I had a good game of 'Chase' along the beach while Fred and Wilma investigated the rocks and Wilma even had a go at playing Bulldozers!

High Speed Chase!
Auntie Chris and TM didn't join in the Chase Game but instead they started pointing out to sea, we looked but couldn't work out what they were pointing at. OTL said they were just practising their Line Dancing!

Stand Still, He's taking Our Picture!
Back home to a snooze and finish off the last bits of chicken from our bowls.

Now we are looking forward to dinner tonight, OTL has Gammon Steak!

See you tomorrow!


Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss April, Fred & Wilma.


  1. Yo girlies and Fred. I bet there were all sorts of snores coming from your house last night. I understand your problem Daisy, wot I suggest is, you tell the chauffer to wait with the car while you and all the others go have a ramble and a sniff. That way the chauffer don't get chilly, nor boss. Poor page 3 girls, I bet they didn't know which way up they were. You can get a bit embarrassed by these Mrs TM's when they start shouting while yer out doing wot you need to do. Sorry to hear that OTL's eye is still sore but hope it's better soon. Wot a good job your Mrs TM had someone else to talk to this afternoon, that meant you could all do your own thing without being interrupted. Lovely pictures today. Glad to hear that you and OTL are getting fed properly today, I hope he lets you mug him for a bit of his gammon. My mum says I've got to get up early tomorrow and the next day and the next day and the NEXT day, I won't know wot's hit me. Have a lovely snuggly warm cosy evening all. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch xxxxxxxx

  2. Eye, eye, me hearties, what a day you have had, she is a right old bossy boots when she gets control, good job you are not her staff, can you just imagine it? Hope OTL will soon be over his operation and back in command. Archie has a really good plan there, just thank her for her driving and ask her to wait by the car for your return, simple, then come back get in and ask her to return you home, simplicity itself. Good to see Sheerness glowing like that, sometimes recently you just could not see it at all and wondered if it had gone missing. Today I was very clever, I went to Chatham to meet my friend, have a coffee and do some bits and pieces shopping, meanwhile Michael went with his friend to Bluewater. What was clever: I was home 4 hours earlier than Michael and my door key never went out at all. I stayed with Margaret who was hosting her Geography meeting at the time, about Sri Lanka and then looked after her bungalow when she went out. I had my car and could have sat in it until 6-30 pm I suppose but all I had to eat were raw pork chops and some Christmas cards! We had dinner at 9 pm so you would not have done very good here better to be with Gammon Steaks, sounds nice hope you had a sample to go with your chicken. Hope the little ones are behaving, good to see them happy on the beach, have a lovely Friday, any sign of Santa Paws? xxxxxx and to OTL x better leave one for TM x