Monday 23 November 2020

It's the Two Trees again!

 Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here.

You know, misty mornings with a bit of sunrise can look good on the camera screen, it's only when you get it on the computer that you see if you have captured what you think you saw!

These were all shot from the football field, looking over towards the Isle of Grain.

Not too bad this early in the morning!

This was better and the bird sitting on the wire adds to the whole composition but that straight thing on the right spoils it. Maybe Old Two Legs should try cropping it out?


Before the sun got too bright OTL took another shot of the Isle of Grain and this time used a branch to 'Frame' it. A good idea but the tree branch and tree trunk look unbalanced!

That's the trouble with OTL, he's not very artistic and what seemed like an artistic pose turned out to look cluttered!


Maybe if you chopped off the horizontal branch?

Lunchtime we didn't have any problems like that, it's more of trying to get rid of any stuff in the background or passing ships!

Less is better?

Two Trees but no Poo Bin or Bench!

We did see a Wormy Man digging holes looking for worms but what is better was the bird in the hole behind him obviously digging in the hole vacated by the Wormy Man!

So, that's it for today, back home for a snooze and a nibble and change over the ferrets bedding for a hanging bed!

See you all tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

1 comment:

  1. Yo maties. Ohhh it's been such a cold day here today, I didn't go out for a walk, I'm resting my paw wot my mum reckons is better on account of I haven't limped on it today ..... well to be honest, I was only limping yesterday in the hope that she would take me for a drive to the college so I could tart with the ladies down there .... sadly my cunning plan didn't work, in fact, she seems to have got wise to me limping and getting me down to the college, where I don't limp anymore but just go into nose licking mode when the nurses and the vets come to examine me......... I shall just have to think up a new trick to get a visit. Well my mum and my boy went and got stabbed against the flu today, my mum says her arm aches a little bit ....... get over it, I say. My boy isn't having any problems, see he's a brave soldier like me not a wimp like my mum. Nice pictures today, me and my mum reckon they're very artistic. We think OTL is very clever to be able to take such nice pictures, just a shame he couldn't find a pair of woofers to put in his pictures. My mum went to work late and do you know, the papers still hadn't arrived when she got there .... she was quite glad she went in late cos she hates waiting for them. Then my mum came home early so she could have a quick nap before going to get stabbed. We've got a nice lay in planned tomorrow, no getting up in the freezing cold and dark. Take care all and have a nice warm, snoozy, good evening. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete