Monday 2 May 2016

Wot Happened to the Sun?

Hi Woofers!

Us again, Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss April, Miss Wendy and Freddy de Ferret!

Now, first thing first, take a deep breath and all together..............................

Happy Birthday To Yoooo,
Sniffy Butts and a Pooooo
Happy Birthday Dear Izzy
Happy Birthday Toooo Yooooo!

Izzy Gotta Cake As Well!
 Izzy is now Three Years Old and don't she look just Great!
But why has she got six candles on the cake?

Which wasn't the tale when we went out first thing this morning, the sun had gone and the clouds have come back!

Too many Clouds!
 We got onto the beach and May found a sandcastle that someone had left behind! Of course, April and I just had to have a sniff while May was digging into it!

I'm Queen of The Castle!
We all had a great time diving into it and digging holes into the top!

I said that the tide was going out so May rushed down to the waters edge just to wet her paws. What she didn't know was I'm telling porkies and the waves were coming in!

Yikes! It's wet!
 A bit further up the beach a couple of fishermen were getting ready to throw their worms back into the water for swimming lessons!

Now, wiggle your butt when your in the water!
 Back home April said that she had a sore paw and showed Old Two Legs. We couldn't see and thorns or cuts and it didn't look like it was infected. OTL thinks that April might have twisted or pulled her claw when she was trying to fight Wendy or Freddy through the cage!

Just to be on the safe side, if it hasn't gone down by tomorrow, then she will be off to the vets for them to have a look at it. OTL can't see close up and his new glasses won't be ready for a week or two, so he needs a 'Professional' to look at the paw!

Lunchtime Fred and Wendy had fun on the beach. They were playing 'Bulldozers' in the sand!

Playing Dozers!
We met up with three families of Two Legs with Mini Two Legs, they all wanted to give Freddy a stroke and of course, he just loves the attention!

Back home Holly and I got presented with a bowl of Doggy Scoff each, I mean, Doggy Scoff!

Yuk, YUk, YUK, YUK!

It's a good job OTL is going to get Venison Burgers tonight, we will be doing some serious mugging!

I bet Izzy didn't get Doggy Scoff!

See you all tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss April, Miss Wendy and Freddy de Ferret.

3 comments:

  1. Afternoon maties by the seaside, Happy Birthday little Izzie up north. Sorry to hear April has hurt her paw and I do hope it's better very soon, I'm sure the vet will give it a very close inspection but he'll also inspect OTL's wallet very closely but wot is dosh when us furries are poorly. Well the weather here has been very changeable as well but touch wood we've not had any rain just cloud, sun, cloud and sun. Daisy you are awful tricking Miss May into running down to the sea and making her think it was going out, I bet she was a bit cross, it must have been quite cold. Freddy and Wendy make really good bulldozers, I can imagine Freddy really loving all the strokes and fuss. Now wots this I hear about doggie scoff??????????? OI! Mrs! NO! Poor Daisy and Holly, they don't deserve to be fed on doggie scoff, they're good girls. I bet OTL takes pity on you and shares his bambi burger tonight. I've got to go to the vets tomorrow for a check up, so paws crossed that the vet says I can get some extra rations to build me up. All the snoozing is nice and the extra little walks are good but I need more scoff, I'm wasting away to a ferret here. Have a lovely evening all. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and Mr Nipper xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my good friends, Thank you so much for your lovely birthday wishes and what a surprise seeing my photo on your blog. Mum said the 6 candles on my birthday cake mean that she doesn't have to buy me another one until I'm 7...I don't think so! I also got some other fluffy toys and a new little feed bowl. We all went for a special birthday walk along a new path. There were little lambs, very smelly sniffs and squelchy mud. Plus the sun came out too. We met a 3 barking cocker woofers who were put on their leads very quickly. I gave them a warning woof back but Hamish just ignored them and said I had no chance. There was also a very friendly sheep woofer who gave Hamish a sniffing greeting them jumped on the back of the farmer TL'S quad bike and rode off waving his tail at us.
    That was very cheeky tricking Miss May into getting her Paws wet and we hope that Miss April's little paw is better by the morning, although I'm sure the nice vet can make if feel better and he will love to see inside OTL'S wallet again.
    Good luck to Archie at his check up tomorrow. I hope you are allowed extra rations soon. I got to share mum's roast chicken tonight as a special birthday treat. Tomorrow she's got Bambi sausages so hopefully she'll forget that it's not my birthday anymore. I hope you got some good muggings from OTL'S bambi burger. Love, wags, woofs and licks from Izzy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I am back from Battle, I did not fight anyone that is the name of the place because The Battle of Hastings a few years back in time! The Internet was very iffy and I could not use up any of Michael's "time" so I shall start from today and go backwards. Happy Birthday to Izzy, she has twice as many candles because she is twice as sweet but she will have upset Archie talking about chicken because he can't have any and you have upset him telling him about doggie scoff, poor Archie twice upset and he can't eat a nice orange carrot either. You managed to have fun on the beach even if the sunshine had gone away,lovely to read all about it. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete