Thursday 2 June 2016

A Dismal Day!

Yo Woofers!

It's Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss April, Miss Wendy and Freddy de Ferret again!

Now this is just too much! I mean, it's June and it should be all hot and sunny!

Grey upon Grey!
Old Two Legs says that there should be some sunshine on Sunday and Monday but before that we have got rain on Saturday, maybe even some thunder. Friday is not going to be any better than today!

Oh Doom and Gloom!

We couldn't go in swimming so instead Holly and I played 'Hide n Seek' with May and April and you know, they are blooming good! All they need to do is wriggle under the grass and they just disappear!

Holly and I had to give up in the end!

I can't see them at all!
Back home we retired to OTL's office and had our morning snooze!

Lunchtime we were out again and this time with Fred and Wendy. They both had a dig in the sand and a good sniff in the sea weed. We then headed up the grass path and Freddy had a little dig in the grass and Wendy just dived in and was ferreting about and said that there was something wriggling around in the undergrowth!
 
There is something in here!
 In the end she lost whatever it was, we reckon it was just her pushing the grass about!

Of course, after doing a little dig, Freddy Boy decided that he was 'all worn out' and the cheeky lad tried to get me to give him a lift!

No, You Walk, like the rest of us!
 Then, not getting a lift he 'fell over' and said he was in terrible pain from the 'sore paw' !

Miss Wendy was up to all his tricks and launched herself at him and tickled him with her claws!

No! Oh No! It Tickles!
 That sorted him out and he had to run all the way back to the car!

Mind you, while he was doing his tricks, I found a super sniff and I just couldn't resist it!

Holly said I would be in trouble but it was just too good to pass up!


I don't care, I NEED a Roll!
 Back home we were given a teeth cleaning chew, so Holly and I settled down to have a nibble before we start mugging OTL for his dinner!

So, paws crossed for the rain to keep away and the sun to arrive on Sunday!

Let's get back to a proper June!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss April, Miss Wendy and Freddy de Ferret!

3 comments:

  1. Evening little maties. You're right Daisy, it's been another dismal day, windy, damp and blooming cold. My mum made me wear my fleece when we went out for a walk, I was quite glad really, it did stop the wind blowing up my tail. Looks like you all had a bit of fun on the beach even if it wasn't such a nice day. I do feel very sorry for little Freddy, he really does only have little legs you know. I sat down outside the sweet shop and refused to walk, my mum tried sliding me along but when that didn't work she had to pick me up and carry me part way home until I decided to walk again. My mum says if I keep doing it she's not going to walk me up the shops anymore so I won't get to see my friend Brenda at all. We had a nice siesta, snuggled up together this afternoon. We're off to bed early because my mum has to go to work in the morning, that means I'll be home alone for a little while. I'm pleased to hear that Holly chops got a chew today. Hope you manage to get some muggings in tonight. Lovely photos today. Have a warm and snuggly evening. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and Mr Nipper xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there my southern friends! Another wet day for you and another hot sunny one for us. I'm glad you managed to get out for your walks still. Didn't April and May get wet hiding in the grass? Maybe they have special harnesses that turn them invisible! We went for a walk with Dad again. Mum had to stay home to write reports, but her back is still bad and she can't walk as far as us. This time we walked around a big lake called Buttermere. Hamish wanted to know where the butter was but he was happy when we saw a café that sold scones with butter, jam and cream. It was so hot that Dad's pink face has now gone bright red! There were lots of great sniffs and we got to paddle in the lake too.
    I think that Freddy is so funny with his excuses. Wendy seems to know the trick by tickling him to make him get up. I would like to see you or Holly give hime a ride on your back one day. I'm pleased that both of you got your teeth chew today and there were no arguments. Hamish always scoffs his chew quick and then tries to pinch mine. I eat slowly, you see, because I am a Lady! Mum says that when I give my paw, I do it very slowly, like the Queen! I hope your sunny days come soon. Love, ways and sniffs from Izzy xx xx xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess who this is, I bet you thought I had given up on you but definitely NO! We were away for nearly two weeks and Michael is having problems with his Internet usage so I couldn't use any. I have started with yesterday, I knew you were back and hadn't received any bad news from you except the rain, now it seems you have come South and the sun has gone North.
    What a dismal June it is, the sky is an even shade of pale grey and the green leaves are dancing in the stiff breeze (At this rate I shall launch into a Novel). Can we all go live with Hamish, it seems a better deal there? Freddy still trying to play can't walk but Miss Wendy sorted him out. I am going to read yesterdays next and go from there if I commented on them all it would take me all day and I am going out after lunch so be very assured that words and pictures will be thoroughly digested without actually eating the computer. xxxxxx and extra XXXXXX

    ReplyDelete