Thursday 14 July 2016

Pass the Tissues, OTL's got his wallet out again!

Hello Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss April, Miss Wendy and Freddy de Ferret here again!

You know sometimes we feel sorry for Old Two Legs and other times we reckon he is a big pushover!

Take this morning, May and April were out of their cage rampaging around. April was around the corner pretending she was digging the carpet up. OTL, who was having his 'Wheaty Bangs' hears the noise, puts down his cereal bowl and rushed around the corner to find April, on her back, kicking the door!

It certainly sounded like carpet being dug up!

So, OTL, having waved the finger at April as a warning headed back to his cereal bowl to find Miss May finishing off the last lick!

Yep, I could get to like this!
 It gets bad when you have to fight off an 'attack of the ferrets' just to keep your breakfast!

Poor OTL!

Down on the beach the tide was in and I just couldn't resist diving into the water!

Trouble was, with this short hair cut, the water soon got to my 'Sensitive Bits' which made me stop, turn around, then head back to the shore!

Gawd! This is cold!
 Back on the Sea Wall I had a good shake and got rid of most of the water. Holly said that we look like a couple of Jack Russell's with Hairy Heads!

Thank Gawd the sun is warm!
 We got back to the car and Holly said that she wasn't going to show herself on the beach until she had a decent growth of hair!

Hair this short is almost rude!
Once home we headed off to pick up the big car. Fortunately the bill wasn't as big as OTL thought it might so he was sort of happy. Mind you, that didn't stop him from sniveling all the way home!

Lunchtime we spotted a 'Pleasure Craft' and once again we waved to them but we got no response. Holly said they didn't wave at us 'cos we looked like a couple of nudist!

Upon my life Ethel, there are a couple of nude dogs waving at us, avert your eyes!

The Corvid family were out rummaging around the rock pool but they laughed at Holly's backside!

Jus' look at the wobbly butt on that woofer!
 Once back home I had to have a wash, you see I found some real smelly poo to have a roll in and The Missus had to give me a wash which I didn't mind 'cos it got rid of that terrible sniff the Poodle Parlour sprayed over us!

OTL looks like he is going to get a Kofti Kebab tonight, we think TM has got fed up with cooking!

Should be good muggings tonight!

See you all tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss April, Miss Wendy and Freddy de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Evening little nudie maties down by the seaside. Cor Daisy that sniff sounds good, I must admit I've had a roll in a sniff I found in the garden after my mum cut the grass this morning, don't know about you but my groomer uses a spray that smells like baby powder ..... yuk, I can't wait to get rid of the stink of it. I don't think I've ever been cut that short and I've had a few short cuts in my time. Poor OTL, fancy getting mugged for his wheaty bangs by ferrets. I'm glad the big car is hope at last and hope that they didn't charge OTL much. Someone banged into my mums car up the shops today, my mum said it was a good job I wasn't in the car or she'd have killed them, another dozy driver who relies on parking sensors instead of his eyes, my mum weren't best pleased. I've been chasing a frog round the garden til my mum put her nose in, she made me go inside then she put the frog over by the pond and spoilt all my fun. I reckon them people on that boat were very short sighted and they couldn't see the celebrities on the beach. Right well I'd better go cos our next door neighbour is coming round for a cuddle with me soon. Have a lovely evening and I hope you get a bit of kebab, hope your tummies are over the grumblies as well. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and Mr Nipper. xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my little short haired friends, my it looks shorter today than yesterday, do you suppose it will ever grow? Sorry that even the waves are laughing at you, still you can rest in the knowledge that no Tic would even consider residing on you! Poor OTL having to shell out more money after loosing his breakfast, do you suppose that it was a cleverly organised plan, better watch out or your chicken drizzled with warm gravy will go the same way. I think you just came across shy people on that boat, not used to the nudity which was why they didn't wave. Rough business with Archie's mums car, silly TL's who don't look what they are doing! Tomorrow is supposed to be warm and muggy so maybe that will be good for you and might encourage your skin to grow fur, let's hope so anyway. Is it a cost cutting exercise as you will go an extra six months without costing.... xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete