Tuesday 23 August 2016

A Visit to The Forest Again!

Hi Woofers!

Here we are again, Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss April, Miss Wendy, and Freddy de Ferret!

Hasn't it been warm today? Well down here in North Kent we are up to 29 degrees C at he moment!

Pheeew!

First thing April did when she got to the beach was to go for a walk in the wet mud! She said her paws were on fire!

Oooooh! That is better!
Mind you, it wasn't too long before she was back in the Ferret Bag again and watching the world go by!

Boo!
Holly, May and I had to walk all the way back but we knew there would be a bowl of water waiting for us all when we got back to the car!

Race if you want but I'm going to walk!
Back home we all headed for the bed for a snooze, that was until the Caravan Mender Man arrived and Holly and I gave him a real 'Woofer Welcome' as he was banging on the door.

You'd have thought by now that he would have learnt how to press the door bell!

We left him to it as we headed off to the carrier with a parcel that had to go today.

Old Two Legs had decided that it was too hot to take the ferrets out walking in this heat and as both Freddy and Wendy were snoring their tails off it seemed a shame to wake them!

Off we went and after dropping off the parcel OTL asked if we wanted to go down The Forest!

I ask you, Does a Woofer want a Sniff?

In no time we were into the forest looking for HeeLand Coos!

Come on! Forest this way!
 As we went around the corner we almost bumped into a Short Horn Coo!

Hey! called Holly where's the HeeLand Coos?

There was no answer 'cos The coo was too busy eating grass and stuff. Holly did say that if we started to eat grass OTL would be telling us off!

Mmmm! Not a bad patch of grass this is!
 Holly and I were enjoying all the sniffs we had been missing out on all this time. Mind you, the majority of sniffs were based of Coo Poo!

This is bad, not even one Squirrel Poo anywhere!
 Holly was right, even I couldn't find a trace of Squirrel Poo anywhere! Mind you, in a couple of months or so we should be getting all the nuts falling and being stored ready for Winter Time!

No matter where we looked, we spotted Coo's everywhere, hiding in the bushes and behind trees!

If it didn't have horns you would think it was Holly Chops!
You know, they don't even use Poo Bags like wot we have to!    

OTL has promised us we can go back again soon and who knows, we might get to see a squirrel!

See you all tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss April, Miss Wendy and not forgetting Freddy de Ferret!

3 comments:

  1. Ahoy maties. Wot a lovely visit to the forest, I wonder if them coos chased away the other ones. Good to see Miss April cooling her paws. I bet Freddy and Wendy enjoyed their snooze. Hasn't it been hot today, I've stayed indoors most of the day, just go and do a quick patrol of the grounds every so often. My mum and my boy have been shifting furniture and sorting cupboards and my mum has had a go at this shredding business, all was going well until she bunged up the shredder but she took it all apart and put it back together again and it was sorted. We're running out of days to get ready for my boys Mrs April to arrive, so I hope my mum and my boy get their fingers out and get the house sorted before she arrives. Now I seem to be Billy no mates, at last. My mum is sure she's seen off the last squatter. Hope OTL's eye is getting a bit betterer every day. I hope that caravan man didn't disturb your snoozes too much. Well I better go do a patrol before my scoff, my mum and my boy have got gammon steaks for tea so I expect to be sniffing the gammon cooking very soon. Have a lovely evening all. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and Mr Nipper xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A too hot day for me but it was cooler walking down by the Dockside Outlet after Plawn Crackers! Good to see you in the Forest and staying out of trouble, this shredding lark seems to be catching but Archies mum is too impatient putting in too many bits at a time. Michael offered to help with some shredding ONCE but got it all jammed up and then had to mend it by taking it apart so now it is my all time job. Amazing how much shredded it makes compared with the amount of flat paper! Cute pictures today, now watch out because tomorrow there is a Heatwave Alert. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my hot southern woofer and ferret pals. Our day started out cold and wet but turned into a scorcher. Lovely photo of Miss May in the bag. That forest looks a bit scary with those coos. But you do get good sniffs and snacks from Coos. I've got to go to the vet lady tomorrow because my teeth are a bit crowded so they need a good clean and possibly one taken out. Mum said I had smelly breath even though she cleans my teeth every night and we get a teeth cleaning chew every bedtime. SO I HAVE BEEN STARVED! No bedtime chew or biscuit for me but I have got to sleep with mum tonight as a special treat. Then mum will take me to the vet in the morning. I'm pleased to read that Archie has said goodbye to his visitors.
    Hopefully I'll be awake enough to write tomorrow evening. Love,woofs, licks and hugs from Izzy xx

    ReplyDelete