Saturday 13 August 2016

Vet Results and another hot day!

Hi Woofers!

Us again, Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss April, Miss Wendy and Freddy de Ferret!

You will be pleased to hear that the vet was impressed with April yesterday. Although she has lost weight, which is down to her condition and the fact it is Summertime when ferrets tend to loose weight. However, the vet was almost surprised she was still with us! He put it down to good care and the medicine.

The fact she has lasted so long means that she could go on for a while longer, which to us is all good news!

Miss May went with April to hold her paw and give her some confidence and she got inspected by the vet as well!

Now May has got a couple of scabs on her back where April and her play fight and April has grabbed May around the back of the neck.

The vet thought that it was some sort of insect setting up home and on checking, relieved May of two scabs!

It was nothing but a 'War Wound' and we found one on April as well!

Old Two Legs knew they were there and normally leaves them to drop off naturally but I supose the vet was looking to earn some more money for a 'Minor Operation!

So, we got another stash of medicine which will keep April going for another five months!

Down on the beach this morning May had fun charging up and down the shore line and dipping her paws in the water!

I see the sea but it can't catch me!
 It was beginning to get warm and Holly decided to have a rest on the beach. Well, that was until May decided to sneak up on her and grab her tail!

Just one more step and POW!
The whole game was spoilt 'cos I started to shout that I had seen a monster. The pair of them jumped up to get a better look and Holly said that if the monster got me, not to worry 'cos she would eat my dinner!

Yeah! It's chicken today...........Now, where is the Monster?
 Of course, I was just joking and it was really a lump of sea weed floating on the surface!

Anyway, there was no way I was going to let Holly Chops have my dinner!

Look! It's a Weedy Monster!
 Just to finish it all off, Old Two Legs took a picture of me swimming with the Fairies!

Me and the Sparkly People!
Wendy and Fred came out at lunchtime and had fun diving in and out of the shady bits of grass all the way back to the car!

Too many Two Legs today, you can tell it's the weekend!

See you all tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss April, Miss Wendy and Freddy de Ferret.

1 comment:

  1. Yo maties down there by the seaside. I'm so pleased to hear that the vet was impressed with Miss April and hope that she can surprise the vet again when she goes for her next check up. It's good to hear. I expect it's down to all the love and attention she gets and Miss May being her nurse and bodyguard, and you lot giving her encouragement and loads and loads of love. I know wot you mean about vets and scabs, sometimes when I've had a little scab that my mum has left alone so that it drops off on it's own, if the vet sees it, she picks it. I don't like being picked, I not a picky chap. Anyways I bet OTL and Mrs TM are pleased with the out come of little April's examination. Now wot have you found in the sea, some weedy stuff and some sparkly things? I'm glad you decided not to let Holly chops have your brekkie, you'd be very hungry by now. Don't show Holly the picture of Miss May sneaking up on her, cos she'll realise how close she came to having her tail pulled. Glad Fred and Wendy had a good time diving in the grass. Did OTL get the floor sorted to Mrs TM's satisfaction? I was helping my mum today to do lots of sorting of the cupboards upstairs, now you'd think she'd be grateful cos I found all sorts of bits and bobs, instead I kept getting told off for no reason, you just can't please my mum some days. Anyways, hope you all have a lovely evening with plenty of muggings. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little (ere wots this then, I'll check if it tastes like chicken) Arch and Mr Nipper xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete