Thursday 1 September 2016

A Wet and Soggy Doggy!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss April, Miss Wendy and Freddy de Ferret  here again!

Well, we started off with seeing something rather strange in the sky!

It was a circular rainbow!

Now we have seen straight ones and curved ones but never a round one!

Could it be a Doughnut?
 Miss May asked if it was a Super Nargle coming into land but Old Two Legs said it was just water and sunlight...............a bit boring really!

...........but it might be a Nasty Nargle!
We had some fun on the beach and Miss April even managed a little walk back towards the car!

Lunchtime we were down the beach again and were keeping an eye open for Mike, Sue and young Daisy but we seemed to miss them!

I got my swim and OTL was very good at throwing the ball in the water 'cos he spotted where I have been for a roll in some seriously sniffy poo!

He kept me running about until it all got washed off!

What do you mean 'I missed a bit'?
 I was backwards and forwards loads of times and I was getting a bit puffed out!


Gawd! Just how many more times?
 In the end I had enough and instead of dropping the ball at OTL's feet I legged it off up the Sea Wall and dropped it in the grass!


I never thought I would say I've had enough!
Mike, Sue and Daisy came back to our house for a cup of tea and to say hello to the ferrets who just managed to stay awake long enough to say hello!

Did you know that today is the first day of Autumn? Well it is and we haven't even finished Summer yet, I mean, we still have our holiday to go on!

Se you all tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss April, Miss Wendy and Freddy de Ferret!

3 comments:

  1. We are so glad that we missed the grubby bottom, you are much better when you are clean. I had never seen so much water around your beach, our Daisy played the step near the water and jump back when it laps up game, she was very good at it and didn't get wet. Nice to see you all and have some TM tea, also saw some chicken being cooked for you, hope it was good. Don't get too hot and bothered tomorrow although Daisy Girl tells me it will rain! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evening all. Wot a lovely day. That rainbow looks good, I've not see a rainbow yet. Loved the pictures. Glad to hear Miss April managed a bit of a walk and Miss May really doesn't look like she's scared of nargles to me. That OTL is one sneaky chappie, fancy making you keep going in the sea until your super sniff was washed off, that's cheating. Hope Holly's tum is better today. That must have been nice to meet up with Mrs Sue, Mr Mike and Daisy TL. I'm still getting lots and lots of cuddles from Mrs Boy, I think she loves me. My mum is off to work in the morning so we're going to have an early night. Time for me to do a patrol round the grounds. Have a lovely evening all. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and Mr Nipper xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my southern maties. That rainbow is fabulous. Never seen a round one before. Miss May looks very sweet asking OTL about Nargles. You are funny running off with the ball so OTL can't throw it again. I hope you brought it back otherwise you've lost another ball. We are looking forward to your holiday as well because we are coming too. Our Mum TL is going to TM'S masterclass so we have booked into the same caravan site for a few days. Look out Yorkshire here we come! 5 woofers, 4 ferrets and 4 TL'S. Hope there are lots of good sniffs. I don't think that we are big enough to jump across those stepping stones at the Abbey though.
    Take care my friends. Love, wags, woofs and licks from Izzy xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete