Friday 13 January 2017

The Snow Fairy Visited Us!

Yo Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret here!

Well, after all the warnings and plans for mass evacuation we got a little snow last night, just enough to make a snow ball!

This morning when we woke up, all that was left was frozen and that wasn't very much!

Is this all?
 Even when we got around the corner there wasn't too much snow on the grass either!

I can see more grass than snow!
 Looking at the sky didn't tell us too much about what was coming over the next day or two. Holly reckons it is more like rain than snow!

Well, they look more like rain clouds!
 We got down to the beach and found the High Water mark, nothing any more than usual.

There is a high tide set for 13.03hr today so we will be down there to see if we get a 'Surge'!

Not any higher than normal!
 Lunchtime when we got down there what did we see?

Water, with a little wind ans some white horses, but not the mountainous seas we were expecting!


We have seen bigger in the summer!
When we looked at the high tide mark it wasn't really any higher than normal, so, for us, not very exciting, dangerous or likely to cause any worry!

About the same as yesterday.
The wind was a bit strong but not too worrying, just a breeze at 10mph!

So, back home to some snoring ferrets and a bit of chocolate cookie before we both head for the 'Day Bed' for a snooze!

Now, what's all this about young Archie Babe and his midnight trips to the Vet College and a Windy Tum? I mean, a windy tum is one of the pleasures of life around Two Legs!

Mind you, pancreatitis can be right painful and it's a good job your TL has her eyes on you 'cos if you catch it early enough it can be treated without too much damage.

So, with the vets stabbing you with those needles and lots of loving licks from us we reckon you will soon be back to normal again pretty soon!

Keep yer tail up Archie Babe!

See you all tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Evening little maties down by the seaside wot didn't get a huge tidal surge. Well, I've been watching the news with the weather, I was a bit worried cos I've heard they was expecting surges and floods along the east coast so I'm glad you haven't had any of them surges or floods. We had a lot of rain last night and it did turn to snow but there wasn't much this morning when I went out exploring at 4 o clock. I did manage a nose in next doors garden cos the wind blew down one of our panels but they didn't seem to get any more snow than we did. I think I'm feeling a bit better today, my boy came home from work and took me to bed with him until my mum came home, then I went down and snuggled next to my mum and I've had cuddles all day. Daisy, my mum said there's wind and there's hurricanes and she thought I had a hurricane in my tum but I think I'm all blown out now. Now just in case Mrs TM doesn't tell you all, one of her faceache friends has shown her a video clip of a ferret playing in a bowl of snow, I though it would be fun for May, Wendy, Freddy and Eric De Ferret to have a go at it. I bet they would love it. Hope little Eric is feeling a lot more comfie now, he's had a very hard time this week. Loved the pictures today, I hope you weren't tempted to go for a dip, it would have frozen your tail off. Good job you didn't have to be evacuated, you might have had to share a hall with other woofers and any muggings, now the ferrets wouldn't have been too keen and I'm sure that any muggings should only have your names on them. Have a lovely evening all, stay warm and snuggly and enjoy any muggings. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little (Still taking the tablets) Arch and Mr Nipper xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am absolutely amazed with your pictures, we were wall to wall snow all night and today we had more snow. Cars were actually moving very carefully and only occasionally, the pavements and road are now patchy with snow and black ice. Seems it will only go below freezing for a couple of hours in the night and may get to 3 degrees tomorrow so maybe it will be gone soon. There were lots of problems with people abandoning vehicles, not good at all, anyway enough of the depressing stuff. You are looking very tickerteeboo can't say that about poor Archie but hopefully things will improve. Hope TM manages her Master Class tomorrow and her ladies/students can get to her, take care xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete