Friday 10 March 2017

Friday is Here!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret back with you!

Well, today has ended rather sunny. Earlier on it was cloudy but no rain! Looks like it could be a good weekend!

The Missus is having fun searching for new Shopping Malls in Texas where everything is BIG!

She said she had a steak yesterday and it was so big that it walked to the table!

We had Doggy Scoff and the last dripping from Old Two Legs dinner!

Holly and I better get some decent scoff soon or we will be rebelling! No more Cuddles for anyone!

Down on the beach Freddy and Wendy watched a ship go by while Old Two Legs was chatting to some Two Legs who wanted to know all about ferrets!

How unusual!

Sailing By!
 Lunchtime the sun almost came out but it wasn't too cold and May and Eric enjoyed a dig in the sand!

Sand on my nose? Really!
 Of course, that gave Holly and I the idea that we would have a game of 'Dig & Whizz'!

Gerroff it's My Hole!
 Back home Mr Tesco Man delivered next weeks scoff and there was a load of tins of Doggy Scoff but I did see some Lambs Heart and Chicken Thighs!

There was a couple of Rawhide Chews I spotted, so it looks like we have got a treat at some time over the next week!

We are off now to see our Lambs Heart being cooked!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,


Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

3 comments:

  1. Evening little starving maties down by the seaside. This is not good, all this doggie scoff you're being fed, booooooooo hisssssssss. Now I thought OTL was a dab hand at cooking chicken and drizzling the gravy over it when it was warm but opening tins of doggie scoff, well, I think you and Holly chops should go on strike, eat the ferrets and no licks for the Mrs when she comes home, specially as she tells you tales of walking steaks!!!!! I hope your lambs hearts are being cooked to perfection after all you've had to put up with. Do you want me to tell my mum to send you a scoff parcel? I hope you enjoy the little treats that the Tesco man brought. Glad you all managed to have a good time on the beach today. Me and my mum have been quite busy again today getting ready for Mrs Boy, my mum has bought us a double blow up mattress to sleep on cos the single one was too small for her to fit on with me. My mum keeps telling me not to try and dig a hole in it but I'm just making sure it's sturdy enough for us. I've checked my pond again today and still no flogs splawn. I'm off to be weighed in the morning, now I'm sure I'm wasting away but my mum says different, well we'll see who's right in the morning. Have a nice evening and enjoy your lambs heart. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and Mr Nipper xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness for Mr Tesco man. You are saved from doggy scoff. Is OTL also saved? My mum is very jealous of TM'S holiday she keeps oo-ing and arr-ing over her photos on Face-Ache. But then she cuddles a puppy and feels much better. We still have all my babies. No-one has phoned up about the adverts. Mum says that Genie and Tommy can stay but we need to find a new home for Lady as 6 woofers is just too many poos to pick up! You had a good game of Dig and Whizz! That is so much fun. Have to go now. Love, wags licks and sniffs from Izzy xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The food situation is one of good and bad parts, hearts, chicken and treats on one paw and tinned dxxxxx sxxxx on the other. If you have hearts twice and chicken twice it means dxxxxx sxxxx three times so if that is what happens not tooooo bad I suppose. I shall keep a count up, how many tins of doggie scoff is
    OTL eating in a week? TM eating walking steaks, well she won't know what life is like for you and Holly she is in for a surprise when she gets home. Glad to see you digging and whizzing today, it turned colder this afternoon when a breeze got up but it is only March and soon is Spring for real if only the windy bit would stay away. Would you trust Archie on a blow up bed? I think they come with lots of little stick on patches so I hope there aren't too many deflations. Have a good weekend more questions about ferrets, OTL must be a master of answering by now. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete