Wednesday 26 April 2017

We get Hailed on!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret here again!

It is still sunny down here in North Kent. This morning we were out hunting the sniffs in the sun shine.

The plants are really growing high and now we can't see anyone coming until they come around the corner! Of course, Old Two Legs goes into panic mode picking up the ferrets before the woofers arrive!

Of course, Holly is up front and she gives OTL the 'Warning Woof' but it always a bit of a rush!

OK, all clear ahead!
The ferrets are having a great time hunting sniffs in the plants. Eric is the 'Hunter', even more than Freddy.

Freddy loves a sniff but keeps on falling over so that OTL has to pick him up!

This is a Weasel Sniff, I'm sure of it!
Of course, Eric is doing his 'Big Hunter' bit but Miss May just has to stick her nose in and gets all tangled up!

No! Don't pull, my tail is caught!
After a while May gets bored and wanders off, that means Eric can get back to his sniffing again!

I'm sure the Weasel went this way!
We went out for our lunchtime walk and managed to spot a cloud that was dumping a load of snow onto Essex but the snow turned into rain before it hit the ground.

Southend gets wash!
 Over in Kent there was a couple of rain clouds but they managed to stay away from us!

That's about Rainham who is getting a wash now!
 OTL decided to take us out for another walk 'cos our lunchtime walk was not as long as normal. The rain clouds were still around and as we headed back to the car it started to rain, then little lumps of ice started to fall out of the sky!

OTL had forgotten his hat, so the lumps of ice were bouncing off his bald head!

OTL was not happy!

We got back to the car and all of us piled in to get out of the hail storm!

Now, we thing Archie Babe was a good lad to try to keep those Birdy Babes warm but this time of the year we find the babies in our garden as well and OTL puts them in the compost bin!

I'm off to see what OTL has got for dinner tonight, maybe some more Bambi Burgers!

See you all tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Evening little maties. Well wot a day, all different kinds of weather. My mum opened the door to take me out for my walk and I got as far as the top of the path and turned round and ran back, it started to rain big dollops of wet on me. I don't do WET. Five minutes later it stopped so we went again, I didn't go very far and turned round again cos I could sniff more rain and I needed a poo, I don't poo in public, I like to poo in private in my garden. My mum has been to work so I've been guarding, I'm pleased to say no burglars came calling. There were no more little birds in my garden so I was pleased about that, I've had a good sniff around just in case. I'm off for a bath tomorrow, so I'm just about to go into sulk mode. Loved the pictures today. Eric does look like he's taking his hunting very seriously. Poor Freddy, I hope he doesn't hurt himself when he falls over. Have a lovely evening, love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and Mr Nipper xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your four little furry friends all have such characters of their own, so nice to see and the lovely pictures just add to it. I didn't see any hail but that doesn't mean there weren't any just that when the weather is iffy I try not to look. Michael of course is on its case and watches it where ever it goes! The sun has been in and out and it did rain according to he that notices, the dustbin lid was wet so it must be true. I haven't been well and the tablets from the TL vet made me ill so doubly miserable, getting better a bit now though. Off to bed soon so goodnight from me xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete