Monday 1 May 2017

Monday, Monday.

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret here!

Well, did you know the banks were all closed? Old Two Legs managed to get into his bank account by going 'On Line' so he's not too worried about banks closing!

We were expecting a sunny day today but it was rather overcast this morning, in fact it was rather yucky!

I don't suppose we'll get a sun tan today!
We didn't even stop for a dig on the beach, mainly 'cos it started to rain and you know just how much Holly Chops loves rain!

Back home it was another lazy day, OTL did his chores, played with the ferrets, sorted out the cages and then took a quick look at some paperwork on top of his desk. He didn't look at it for too long 'cos it was his Tax Return and he says that he doesn't like Tax Returns 'cos they cost him money!

Lunchtime we got into a big storm, well, it rained enough to put the windscreen wipers on full time!

Down on the beach the rain was still there but only in light showers. Not enough to keep us in the car but wet enough to get yer tum wet when you walk on the grass!

Being a Bank Holiday there were loads of visitors to our beach and there were some Two Legs waving metal detectors over the sand! One of them said they had found a pound coin!

Then there were the woofers, loads of them, OTL was having trouble picking the ferrets up every time we spotted a woofer!

Look! More Woofers!
 It was good to get back home, at least it was dry in doors and we could enjoy a good snooze!

Back to work tomorrow and of course there is that horrid Tax Return!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Evening little maties. Well we've had rain and sun and rain and sun at the moment we have sun. First thing this morning it was hissing down and my mum sent me out to do a wee, now we all know I don't do WET, but wot did I spy with my half asleep little eye ....... yep I spotted FROGS, whoopeeeeeee, off I went in the pouring rain and played hop around the garden with 3 froggies. One of them was squeaking so loud my mum thought it would wake the neighbours. My mum started to get a bit cross when I wouldn't come in cos she needed to go to work. The word biscuit was totally unheard by me, until, I saw my mum come marching out in the garden with the look of doom on her boatrace. By the time my mum came home the sun was shining and my little maties had disappeared. My friend Brenda who gives me treats had to take her little woofer Barney to the vets this morning, he's been very ill and sadly he isn't coming home anymore so tomorrow I'm going to see Brenda to give her extra snuggles. Me and my mum were very sad about Barney so we've spent the day snuggling each other. Our old red car is going tomorrow so we're both a bit sad about that as well. It's a shame that those strange TL's bring their woofers to your beach on bank holidays but I suppose it's the only time some of them woofers see sand. Hope you didn't get your tums too wet this morning. Love that picture of you and Holly chops, how's her eye doing? That looks right moody that picture of the sea and sky. Do you know how Mrs Sue is? My mum says Mrs TM is feeling a bit under the weather so hope she soon feels better and hope that the tax man doesn't take too much money off OTL specially with all the mouths he has to feed. Have a good evening with plenty of muggings, I'm going back to snuggling with my mum. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and Mr Nipper xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend has seen a man with a white rat on his shoulder, a real one and not on a lead either! It is 10-40 in the morning and I am still awake, Ian is coming this morning some time and staying for lunch which is nice. I am trying to cut down a bit on the pills which are making me so tired. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete